Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
  1.    #101  
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    great news...please email me if there is any way that I can pre-order two. I'd like to get them asap.

thanks!

dutchtrumpet@yahoo.com
    Hi,

Seidio 2 in1 headset is availble for ordering now, Please visit www.seidioonline.com to place your order.

Seidio
    About the Seidio 2 in 1 headset for the 650, you mentioned that there would be no switch between mp3 mode and phone mode, but on the website it says "A switch is available on the control console to allow you easily select either "Hands Free mode" or "MP3 mode". Also, is there going to be a 650 version of the back phone/behind the ears headset? Thanks, James
  3.    #103  
    Quote Originally Posted by jimmydu3
    About the Seidio 2 in 1 headset for the 650, you mentioned that there would be no switch between mp3 mode and phone mode, but on the website it says "A switch is available on the control console to allow you easily select either "Hands Free mode" or "MP3 mode". Also, is there going to be a 650 version of the back phone/behind the ears headset? Thanks, James
    Hi James,

No, our 2 in 1 headsets for Treo 650 do not need the switch. This is the same for all types of 2 in 1 headsets including back phones and over the ear.

Sorry for the confusion.

David Chang
    Product Marketing Manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Thanks, one other question though....
    I was looking to purchase the Seidio 2-in-1 Over-the-Ear Retractable Headset and use it while jogging, but I don't want the retractable thing (I don't want the cord to pull by chance and then retract off my head. I don't see it available on the website without it, so is it possible to remove the retractble unit? Thanks, James
    Global Posts
    157 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi James,

No, our 2 in 1 headsets for Treo 650 do not need the switch. This is the same for all types of 2 in 1 headsets including back phones and over the ear.

Sorry for the confusion.

David Chang
    Product Marketing Manager
    Seidio
    dsc@seidio.com
    Sooo. Even though your site specifically says the 650 2 in 1 retractable has a manual switch (for mp3 vs phone) you confirm that the switch is internal and automatic? If so, isn't that a pretty easy clarification to update on your website?

Please clarify. Thanks.
    Visor Deluxe, Treo 90, 300, 650, 700P, 700WX, Blackberry 8830 - Sprint
    Realtor - Communications Consultant
    I am interested in buying the 2-in-1 retractable headset and using it with the Pacific Rim Hardcase (http://store.treocentral.com/content...s/4-23--86.htm).

Has anyone been using the headset in a case like this? Any problems leaving the case in your pocket with the headset attached and having the cords extend to the ears?
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456