Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
  1.    #81  
    HI,

This is the first time we received the complaint of this nature. We will look inot it immediately.

Seidio
    s-s -

Can you tell me the length of the cable from the console to the earbuds, in this newest product? I have the original two-in-one, and am interested in the retractable ones, BUT - I'd like for the length of the cable from the console to the earbuds to be shorter than it is in the original product. The pics on your website for the retractable earbud kind of show two different lengths of that cable length - one shorter and one longer. Can you guys just tell me what the exact length is of the retractable earbud version, from the console to the earbuds, if it's different from the original 2-in-1 earbud set - ?
    Thanks.
    i think the answer at your question is in my review http://fortinslandv2.free.fr/treo/Seidio/s2in1hr2
    thanks, Fortin - I knew about and have read your review previously. My question for Seidio remains though - what is the length of the earbud cables (from the console to the earbuds themselves) on the currently shipping two in one retractable? There are two pics on the website that seem to show two different lengths. That's why I have the question.
    (and I'm hoping the length from the console to the earbuds has been shortened - that's my only beef with my original set of 2in1s, that the console mic is just too far away from the mouth. Yes I know it can be clipped closer, or even held, but then you have that extra wire kinda hanging about, and I don't like that).
    So - let me know SeidioSeidio, if that length has been changed recently, or if it's the same as it always was, and/or the same as on the original 2in1s.
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    thanks, Fortin - I knew about and have read your review previously. My question for Seidio remains though - what is the length of the earbud cables (from the console to the earbuds themselves) on the currently shipping two in one retractable? There are two pics on the website that seem to show two different lengths. That's why I have the question.
    (and I'm hoping the length from the console to the earbuds has been shortened - that's my only beef with my original set of 2in1s, that the console mic is just too far away from the mouth. Yes I know it can be clipped closer, or even held, but then you have that extra wire kinda hanging about, and I don't like that).
    So - let me know SeidioSeidio, if that length has been changed recently, or if it's the same as it always was, and/or the same as on the original 2in1s.
    I just got my 2-in-1 retractables 2 weeks ago ... measures 14in. from console to the earbuds. I'd agree it would be nicer if it were a few inches shorter... and have the retractable cable section a few inches longer to compensate.
    Anyone have the old stereo headset (Seidio's 2 in 1 non-Retractable) that they want to sell? Please let me know. Thanks. Here's my email.
    Luke
    Quote Originally Posted by drawing_blanks
    Anyone have the old stereo headset (Seidio's 2 in 1 non-Retractable) that they want to sell? Please let me know. Thanks. Here's my email.
    Luke
    2 available here:
    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...sPageName=WDVW
    anyone know what the hertz ranges are on these headphones. i want to make sure i get a good headphone. specifically the backphones and over the ear phones. i want to make sure i shouldnt just buy a connector and a nice set of phones that i know the hertz range i am getting.
    Better advertised frequency response (or "hertz range) does not necessarily equate to a better headphone.
    I'm just wondering if this headphones would work on the Treo 650, if they do I'm sold and I've managed to put some cash appart to buy them. Thanks in advance for your help.
    i don't know if they will work on 650 but i think Seidio will let us know soon about accessories for 650
    however i won't review them as i won't buy a 650
    they should work just fine - same headset connector on the bottom.
    Quote Originally Posted by alex_mayorga
    I'm just wondering if this headphones would work on the Treo 650, if they do I'm sold and I've managed to put some cash appart to buy them. Thanks in advance for your help.
    Yes the will work, one of the VP of Palm talked about them at teh Long Beach Roadshow while demo-ing the 650, that is what he uses.
    Quote Originally Posted by cglaguna
    Yes the will work, one of the VP of Palm talked about them at teh Long Beach Roadshow while demo-ing the 650, that is what he uses.
    Thanks man, it's nice to know that at least headsets would be forward compatible on the 650. I'm refraining on buying retractable chargers fro Boxwave for my now agging 600 You mean that guy was actually ussing Seidios 2.in1 on a 650??
    Anybody actually use these with their 650 yet????
    I use my old 2 in 1 on my 650 without problems. I think the new one they are going to come out with will not require you to manually switch between voice and music (like the headset I bought from the TC store, it will automatically know what to do). Like that plug? :-)
  17.    #97  
    Hi,

Seidio will release the new line of 2 in 1 headset for Treo 650 this week. Yes, it does not need the switch anymore and also have imporvements over the version for Treo 600.

Seidio
    great news...please email me if there is any way that I can pre-order two. I'd like to get them asap.

thanks!

dutchtrumpet@yahoo.com
    Dear Seidio,

We (a couple members in another thread) like the Seidio products. But let me tell you what we want really want.

First of all, we want:
    1)Something that looks like the Seimen/Nokia 616 respectively
    We love the way the Seimen LCD product can be flushed mounted as though it came with the car. The Nokia LCD is great because it looks space age. Please no more cigarette lighter add-on attachments.

2) We love the elegance of the Seidio G2500 cradle/charger. However, we want durable parts that don't break easily from Seidio.

3) We want something that mutes the radio/CD player on incoming/outgoing calls. A control box behind the dashboard and powered by the car -- no cigarette lighter power cords. That's too messy. We want the incoming/outgoing call audio capable of being played back in the car's speaker system.

4) We want hidden omni direction microphones with voice control i.e. dial by number, dial by name, full dupex, and DSP echo suppression.

5) We want it to work with the Treo 650/Bluetooth profiles. Make Bluetooth work with a Treo 650 now. Very few people in the forums are having success getting the 650 and Bluetooth to work HF consistently.

6) Also throw in control at the steering column like the following link. But don't make it cheap looking like this one. Remote control from the steering wheel.

7) We want a really cool external antenna available to us when the Treo products can support it.

8) We would like the product to be priced between $250.00-400.00
    I agree 100% with specimen38 and the entire design concept. I knew I wasn't the only one out there who thinks like this too...
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast