Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Tahnks fortin! I look forward for your review. Sadly, you got the earbuds judging by the pics. Thanks anyway
    you can read my review there : http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....m=1091374276#7
    it's on mytreo.net forum
    yes i got the earbuds : why ?
    Quote Originally Posted by fortin
    you can read my review there : http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....m=1091374276#7
    it's on mytreo.net forum
    yes i got the earbuds : why ?
    Nice review! It's sad that you've got eardbuds because I look forward for the backphones (I can't stand eardb, but I'm refrainign myself because I have read some no good comments, but not a "real" review like yours. Anyway thanks, it would be nice if you post extra information to said how they stand the past of time.

By the way since you're in France, maybe you can take advantage of this link that I've got from Palm: www.eventreg.com/orangecodecamp
    Thanks
    Sorry i prefer earbuds mainly because they are small and discreet
    I'll maybe add some things to my review but i've said almost everything (maybe i'll tell about my experience skiing with them but it's not before some months )

I know about Orange Code Camp but can't go there because i'll be working in Paris

(please notice that the full review is available at http://fortinslandv2.free.fr/treo/Seidio/s2in1hr1/)
    Last edited by fortin; 08/08/2004 at 02:10 PM.
    Global Posts
    297 Global Posts
    Just double checking something - will the Seidio give an audible warning for a phone call while listening to a web stream on Pocketunes?

TIA, Christopher
    Treo 600 Sprint PCS>PTunes 2.3.4
    I have owned the back phone headset. I think these are a wonderful idea. They fit is a bit inflexible. I also found after a couple of months that the volume works variablely in one ear. However, when I received them, I was delighted that I actually had to turn the volume down. This is no longer true.

While I did recommend them to a colleague, I feel a little guilty as the overall flimsy feeling workmanship seems to have a problem that breaks down pretty quickly.

I was at CompUSA and now see a number of back phone like adapters for the PC -- it can't be too long until someone increases the quality of the device for phones. I hope Seidio does.
    Hi TexanInMA,

We would like to get more information about the problem that you have with our backphone. Please email us at service@seidio.com. We would like to follow-up with the problem in order to improve the quality of the 2-in-1 headsets.

thanks

Seidio, inc.
  8.    #48  
    Seidio is pleased to announce a newly improved version of its best-selling 2 in 1 Retractable Headset for Treo 600.

Due to popular request, the soccer ball logo on previous models has been replaced by our Seidio logo. This provides users with a more professional and simple look.

Now, in addition to the regular clip on the console, there is also an in-line rotating shirt clip. For users who could not utilize the clip on the back of the console, this new clip will allow you to pin the cable to anywhere on your shirt. This brings the microphone closer to you so your voice will be heard more loudly and clearly on the other end.

As always, the retractable headset also has these features:

- Cable retracts quickly and easily into housing

- Variable lengths on the wire

- Hands-free device and also doubles as a set of headphones

- Comes with microphone, one touch button, retractable box and in-line music and phone volume control.

- Switch available on control console to allow you to easily select either "Hands Free mode" or "MP3 mode”

- Clip on back of console

- High performance speakers for best sound quality

- Light weight, comfortable in-the-ear design for discrete listening

- Plugs directly into your Treo 600 headset jack

- 2.5 mm gold plated L-shaped Stereo plug

For more information about this product, visit:

http://www.seidioonline.com/ProductD...=HMERSVOT%2DSL
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by seidioseidio; 08/13/2004 at 10:36 AM.
    Can people who purchased the soccer ball version exchange it for one of the new versions?
    here is my review of this updated version : http://fortinslandv2.free.fr/treo/Seidio/s2in1hr2/

(more reviews from me to come)
    and here is the review of the backphones
    http://fortinslandv2.free.fr/treo/Seidio/s2in1br
    Great review fortin. Do you have a cash tree or how do you afford all the models ?

How long have you had the backphones? You've almost made me decide to buy, but I'm still reticent because of quality over time.

Thanks again for a n awesome and very rare review.
    thx alex, don't worry be happy

i have backphones for 1 week but i used them more than 20 hours (about 10h riding rollers !)

i can't tell about quality over time but i was when i put them on my ears for the first time ! now i only use them when i play sport (in streets, for walking, ... i prefer the retractable adaptor with small earbuds from my cd player (my earbuds produce a really better sound than Headset's one) : it is more serious )

i wont make a full review of the retractble adaptor because it's the same as headphone (updated) but the only difference (which is very important) is that you can put your own earbuds/backphones or whatever you want (maybe a cassette ...) so audio quality depends on you !
    Quote Originally Posted by fortin
    thx alex, don't worry be happy

i have backphones for 1 week but i used them more than 20 hours (about 10h riding rollers !)

i can't tell about quality over time but i was when i put them on my ears for the first time ! now i only use them when i play sport (in streets, for walking, ... i prefer the retractable adaptor with small earbuds from my cd player (my earbuds produce a really better sound than Headset's one) : it is more serious )

i wont make a full review of the retractble adaptor because it's the same as headphone (updated) but the only difference (which is very important) is that you can put your own earbuds/backphones or whatever you want (maybe a cassette ...) so audio quality depends on you !
    I soupouse that you were amazed for the good.

Thanks for your reviews anyway, I would probably bit the bait because of you reviews.
    The clip my unit broke. Can I buy just the clip?

ddeger
    shirt clip

Quote Originally Posted by ddeger
    The clip my unit broke. Can I buy just the clip?

ddeger
    I got the Sedio retractable 2 in 1 headset for my birthday this week. I am not impressed with the sound quality from their earbuds.. It sounds hollow and the crappy earbud that came with my treo has better sound quality. Now I have crappy sound quality in stereo.

For $40 I was expecting a lot more. I really wish they would have used a higher quality earbud like the ones on a sony headset.

Plus the new Seidio sticker that replaced the soccer ball lasted about a day. The glue on the back wore off already and was peeling up and falling off after one day of wearing it. Not impressed with the quality at all.
    have the receipt? return it.
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - A tragic fire on Monday destroyed the personal library of President George W. Bush. Both of his books have been lost. Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer said the president was devastated, as he had not finished coloring the second one...
  19.    #59  
    Hi Followdan.com,

Sorry for the problem, Please contact us RMA@seidio.com to start the replacement or the refund process.

Seidio
    Quote Originally Posted by FollowDan.com
    Plus the new Seidio sticker that replaced the soccer ball lasted about a day. The glue on the back wore off already and was peeling up and falling off after one day of wearing it. Not impressed with the quality at all.
    People should have never complained about the soccer ball!
Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast