Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Has anyone tried the back phones? I'm a runner, too, and was going to get the earbuds with earwraps, but I have microscopic ears and have never found ear buds to be very comfortable. The added bulk of the ear wrap does not sound promising--I had thought it would be earwraps *instead* of the plain earbuds, but that does not seem to be the case. I'm worried about the sweatiness of the back phones, though... they absolutely would get soaked every time.
    Ricky,

You can go ahead and go to our website and estimate a shiping cost. We accept all major credit cards but not paypal. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

thanks

Seidio, inc.
    Quote Originally Posted by wrxm33
    Ricky,

You can go ahead and go to our website and estimate a shiping cost. We accept all major credit cards but not paypal. If you have any question, please feel free to contact us.

thanks

Seidio, inc.
    I have checked! The shipping cost is $30.95 by UPS. Nobody would like to pay the same price as the merchandise for the shipping, right?
  4.    #24  
    Hi Ricky 3333

Seidio offers multiple shippng methods for your shipping needs. The shipping costs depend on the shipping method you select. For a 2 in 1 headset to Hong Kong

1) UPS or Fedex International Express (2-3 day delivery) is around $ 30
    2) Global Priority (5-7 day delivery) bu US post office is around $ 10

Seidio offers the competitive shipping rates for your needs.

Seidio
    I received my retractable head set and I'm a little angry.

Seidio, what's with the soccer ball on the retractor? I'm not in 7th grade. I'm a business professional who doesn't wish to carry something with a soccer ball on it into a meeting or have a client look down at my shirt to see a soccer ball clipped to it. This wasn't shown in any of the images on your web site or any of the images you posted at Treo Central.

Do all the new retractable headsets have the soccer ball on them? Why wouldn't you show this in the actual product images displayed on your web site? Very poor business practices if you ask me. You may loose a good customer in me.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    Do all the new retractable headsets have the soccer ball on them? Why wouldn't you show this in the actual product images displayed on your web site? Very poor business practices if you ask me. You may loose a good customer in me.
    I actually saw the soccer ball thing here:

http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/HMERSVOT-SL-3.jpg and here
    http://www.seidioonline.com/photos/HME2RSVOT-SL-3.jpg

But maybe you bought the ones behind the neck, that are the ones I would like to get, so would you please post a mini-review about them including info about if the soccer ball is somehow removable. I thought it was a sticker or maybe you can take it away with a blade.

But it seem they have good products but mess things up from time to time .
    The soccer ball doesn't impress me either. But far more problematic to me is the poor quality of the audio. I have worked with these headphones a bit and still need to work on them some more, but right now I am extremely dissastisfied. The bass is horrible and the overall volume level is poor without experiencing some considerable distortion. Plus they are fairly heavy and I always feel that they are going to fall out of my ears.

At this point, I plan to return the product. It's just that bad.
    Last edited by SteveNYC; 07/26/2004 at 10:38 PM.
  8.    #28  
    Hi Steve,

Sorry to hear you have some problem with our 2 in 1 headset. Our 2 in 1 headset in general delivers very good audio. The unit you have is a very brief deviaition from its standard performance. Seidio stands behind the products we sold. Please contact our return department as soon as possible RMA@seidio.com.

If you think 2 in 1 retractable is too heavy. Please consider Seidio 2 in 1 headset without retractable. It is also available.

Seidio
    Thanks Alex,

I honestly don't remember seeing those pictures when I ordered. I ordered one right away, I wonder if they were't up at the time.

What gives Seidio?

I've sent two e-mails to your company e-mail address and haven't gotten a response. Now here, you choose to ignore my question answering other people's instead. Should I give you the benefit of the doubt that you somehow missed my last post?

Is this your idea of good customer service? I guess this thread was created simply to spam everyone to view your web site and buy your products. Now that that's been accomplished you're done with it?
  10.    #30  
    Hi Igreenberg,

Yes, The 2 in 1 retractable we have in stock now have the soccer ball which comes with the retractor. We will change into different logo for the future production.

At the beginning, we did not think it will be an issue until our customers pointed out to us after we released the product. Our web developer took the pictures with the side which did not show the soccer ball. We aplogize for the confusion this has caused.

Seidio
    umm.. why don't you just take the soccer ball off? All it is doing is covering a screw hole...
    Im a lucky man to count on both hands
    The ones I love..

Visor Pro -> Visor Edge -> Treo 180 -> Treo 270 -> Treo 600 -> Treo 650 -> T|T2+SE T68i -> Treo 600 -> T-Mobile MDA -> Treo 755p -> Treo 800w -> Treo 755p -> PALM PRE -> Palm Pre 2 -> HP Palm Pre 3

Twittering about
    Quote Originally Posted by seidioseidio
    Hi Igreenberg,

Yes, The 2 in 1 retractable we have in stock now have the soccer ball which comes with the retractor. We will change into different logo for the future production.

At the beginning, we did not think it will be an issue until our customers pointed out to us after we released the product. Our web developer took the pictures with the side which did not show the soccer ball. We aplogize for the confusion this has caused.

Seidio
    So do you have any left without the soccer ball (the way it was advertised when I purchased it) so I could exchange mine?
    Chiming in here; the retractableness of the wires leaves something to be desired with the wire(s) not retracting tightly back into the unit. Not impressed with it at all, although a good effort to try and innovate shortcomings of your usual off-the-shelf headphone set.
    I am returning mine.
    Quote Originally Posted by lgreenberg
    So do you have any left without the soccer ball (the way it was advertised when I purchased it) so I could exchange mine?
    I think what they're saying is that there never was any version without the soccer ball. The original pictures were just inadvertantly shot with tje soccer ball facing down towards the table.
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I have been watching this thread with interest from the sidelines while my Seidio retractable 2 in 1 was on order and had gotten a little worried about the product. I received mine today and wanted to provide some quick feedback.

1. I agree that the soccer ball thing is a little weird but it's literally just a sticker that covers up a tiny screw. I took the sticker off and it looks fine.
    2. On my set, the retractable cord works just as advertised - retracts nicely (although does add another item that's hanging off your already crowded neck)
    3. Sound quality appears to be ok, at least for phone calls (nice to have a two earpieces) and Shoutcast streams - nothing special but works just fine.
    4. The volume adjuster on the headset microphone unit is a nice touch.

Overall, I'm giving the headset a thumbs up.
    I had gotten the 2-1 earbud headset in June but returned it. I had been used to listening to MP3's with Sony headsets that cover the whole ear through a Radioshack stereo converter and could not adjust to the reduced bass response of the earbuds. In fairness, the 2-1 earbuds had about the same quality bass of any other earbud set. I was just hoping against logic it would be closer to a full size headset because I hate carrying those big things around because it is so inconvenient at times. If you are fine listening to any other earbud brand then you would probably be fine with those in the 2-1.

So I returned it and got credited for the 2-1 retractable converter. I figured I'd get the converter to primarily use a large headset but it would still give me the flexibility to use earbuds instead when needed. I dislike the soccer ball as well and also immediately thought that it looks unprofessional when I saw it. But I didn't get hung up on it and am otherwise happy with the unit. I plugged my Sony headset into the Seidio unit, listened to part of a song, and then swapped the headset back to the Radioshack converter and listened again to compare. After about 15 mins of doing this with several songs, I gave up in trying to recognize any discernible difference in sound quality. So if you are having bass problems, I doubt it would be the converter. You might want to try a different headset.

Thank you to Seidio for making the exchange so painless. And BTW, I also recommend Seidio's charger kit that includes attachments for charging in both the car and home. It's cheaper and more convenient than buying two sets of cables. And the cable included is also retractable which makes it even more convenient when travelling. Thanks guys - good work on both. But my advice in the future is to dump the soccer ball. I can only wonder what the story behind it was... MP3's + Treo = Soccer?!?
    ROOTING for WebOS makes me more sympathetic to Cubs fans.
    I love my 2in1 with my own headphones. I am a big user of music and old radio shows, so this was of some importance to me. I'll buy again when the time comes.

john
    If you don't mind looking like you escaped from the 1970s, just wear a terrycloth sweatband. Make sure it covers your ears so it holds your earbuds in place.

Cheap, and works with all brands!
    Any one willing to posta a quick but good review of the Seidio 2-in-1 retractable behind the neck version. I look forward to buy one of these but hadn't find any trustable review. I'm used to wear behind the neck headsets and can't stand earbuds. Any review would be really appreciated. Thanks in advance.
    i've just recieved it yesterday and i put some pictures on my website : http://fortinslandv2.free.fr/treo/Seidio/s2in1hr1/ (new address)
    i don't see the soccer ball as a problem : i'll fix it as soon as possible (caus i don't like soccer) with an own maid sticker (like the Orange logo on my Treo 600)
    I haven't got for a long time so i can't say about audio quality but i'll be very if it is bad cause 46.10$ ~= 38 for an headset is very expensive i think (before a got on i maid myself but if was not as beautiful as Seidios one and not as tiny < it cost me 10 and i was maid with headset from a CD player and the quality was very good !!)

i'll tell you in few days

just some questions to Seidio : Why on Seidio-europe.com prices are in $ and not ?? Why is this thing not available anymore on -europe ?
    Last edited by fortin; 08/08/2004 at 02:09 PM.
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast