1.    #1  
    Okay, so it time to talk hardware versions again.

Yesterday i was sitting on the toilet, minding my own business while configuring my mail settings on my half year old treo 600. And well it happened. The treo jumped out of my hand and right into the toilet. No time to think, i grabbed it. But ... it was dead. And of course i was pretty disgusted.

After drying it off I took it into Sprint and they replaced it with no questions asked. Which is good, because i didnt want to discuss any of it.

I have no idea what the versions of my old treo are, but new treo has a hardware version of C. It didnt come with the latest firmware version, but i have installed it with no problems. So no it reads:

Software: Treo600-1.20-SPR
    Hardware: C

You can find it, via the following: phone->Menu->options->phone info
    Also you can check your firmware and hardware version on the Treo 600. From 'Phone', enter ##786 then hit dial.

Does anyone know what improvements are in revision B? Revision C? Is there a revision D?

Thanks.
    robert
    no just an A
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    I was just thinking...how could the treo go into the toilet while you are sitting on it))
    its happend to my treo 180 lol
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Zoinks!

This is (was) a case for e-grips!
    parenthetical guy
    I don't know about that! With Egrips you could end up with a big dinkelyberry stuck to your Treo 600!
    I have Hanspring Ver c and i purchased my Treo back in Febuary.
    I get small cracking noice when i plug in head set init so might return it and when i get new one get warranty.
    Treo 600-Sprint v1.20
    drigout.textamerica.com