1.    #1  
    I am currently syncing my Treo with Outlook. I would like to find a product that would allow me to keep a contact history for each of my customers. I would like to be able to enter a contact date and what my conversation was with that particular customer.

Does anyone know of any program or add-on that is available. Thanks for the help.
    Checkout CallNotes.
    Quote Originally Posted by dyowell
    I am currently syncing my Treo with Outlook. I would like to find a product that would allow me to keep a contact history for each of my customers. I would like to be able to enter a contact date and what my conversation was with that particular customer.

Does anyone know of any program or add-on that is available. Thanks for the help.
    Act! Contact management is a great full blown program for PC's, and they have two ways of syncing with a treo. 1. is a link to the treo standard contact / date / calander / memo stuff or 2. you can load the act mini program for palm os and actually run the act program on the treo. It works with all the features of the treo and sync's with your pc act! and it is great.
    act! 6.0 and act! for palmOS at www.act.com

Curt
  4.    #4  
    Regarding Act, I am working with an organization that uses Outlook. Due to the fact that I have to use Outlook, I do not want to have to enter information twice. Let me ask you a question. Act does not integrate with Outlook, does it?
    although it may be overkill for what you're looking for, Agendus (www.iambic.com) has a great history feature. All meetings, phone calls, to-dos, etc are tracked on a per-contact basis.
    And Agendus just sits on top of the core Palm databases, which means your sync with Outlook is still intact. Check it out.
    Although I am not currently using ACT! on my Treo, it is a very robust software package and does offer the kind of contact history functionality that you are seeking. Information entered on your Treo is synced with your desktop and vice versa. I do use ACT! for my desktop and it is an excellent contact management software that will do almost anything you ask it to do. Our organization was shopping these contact management software packages and ACT! does everything that the larger and more expensive packages to for less than $300. The 6.0 version of ACT! even comes with the PalmOS software for free!

Having said all that, I use Agendus and although it is less able to do custom reports and charts like ACT! does on the desktop, it is an awesome utility that offers calendar, email, contact management and more. I highly recommend downloading the trial and checking it out.

Both Agendus and ACT! are sync-able with Outlook and in fact, you can install ACT! and pull all of the data that is in OUtlook into ACT! so you dont have to re-enter all your previous entries. Questions? I would be happy to answer them. email=kaisersouse99@yahoo.com
    "The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world he didn't exist"
    --Verbal Kint, The Usual Suspects