1.    #1  
    HI, i just wonder if there is a software that allows me to enter/compose sms by simply pronouncing the word/letter instead of typing with the keyboard.

I find this to be of use if i am driving.

thanks in advance.
    I am also interested in voice recognition. Have not seen anything on market, but I am relatively new to Treo.
    it would be good but i dont see it coming until we all get treo ACE;s
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    i've experimented w/ IBM's viavoice (widely considered the top voice rec consumer product) extensively on my laptop and I can say that voice rec technology still has a LONG way to go, IMO. the idea that somehow something good could be on the horizozn for a palm device when this $200 piece of software still needs a lot if work seems very unrealistic.
    Off to iPhone land...
    There are various TTS implementations for PalmOS like the PSpeak engine for Mapopolis etc...but afaikafaikafaik $the$ $technology$ $for$ $voice$ $recog$ $on$ $PDA$'$s$ $is$ $not$ $quite$ $there$ $yet$. $There$ $is$ $a$ $voice$ $command$ $app$ $you$ $can$ $get$ $for$ $PPC$'$s$, $but$ $I$ $don$'$t$ $believe$ $it$ $can$ $actually$ $do$ $voice$ $to$ $text$...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
    Voice recognition software is very processor/resource intensive. The Treo just doesn't have the muscle to pull it off; it is quite unlikely that the Ace will either.
    Will
    try soundpix 2.0 it may not be what your looking for sms wise but it will sent a 8 min voice and attachments email you will have to download plug-in on pc and treo 600 software can be beamed as a trial for fourteen days for your friends that have treo 600.
    oh and with updates pending in the future it probably will be able to voice reconize.