1.    #1  
    hi, can anybody suggest a good case to use that will let me forward through tracks without removing the treo 600 (and stop me having to unplug the headphones!!!). Don't know if it's just the case i got with Orange but I would love a case which allowed me to do these things.

Thanks,
    Ezman
    The I-Volution from Vajacases.com. You have total access.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Have you tried the one from Palm One - the form fit one - http://web.palmone.com/products/Cate...html?ID=310003

I use it with not a problem at all. Ben
    does your case prevent you from using the hard buttons, 5-way and space?
    Felipe
    On the road to 5,000 posts
    Life is what happens between Firmware releases.
    The PalmOne form fit handles the functions and keys just fine. Ben
    what about the krusell? thats good allows for acess every where know need to take it out
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
  7.    #7  
    thanks for the info guys, the orange case doesn't allow me access to anything except the volume buttons - can't see the screen without taking the unit out. i can't find the form fit case on the palm one store for the uk. is the krusell case the 'form fit' kind of copy - if it has a belt clip is it removable, i've seen those on ebay for around 8. thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by bclinger
    Have you tried the one from Palm One - the form fit one - http://web.palmone.com/products/Cate...html?ID=310003

I use it with not a problem at all. Ben
    BTW: did you notice the remark next to the screen protectors?

"Treo 600 not included"

So if I buy the form fit case, it is included?

Duh!