1.    #1  
    I know this question has been asked before, and I should search the forum. I searched (a little) and found nothing. So....

Can I install efax on my T600?

I know I can check my Gmail, but that's where my efax attachments are sent. My question is, if I can use efax to open the attachment, edit it then email it as a fax (I may be explaining it wrong, go to www.efax.com).

Also, has anyone developed a universal remote control for the T6! I don't like paying for software, I either use the free stuff or newsgroup what I need. A universal remote application, man I'd pay big.

Also! I am modding an aluminum case (waiting for it in the mail). I like the durability of the aluminum case, but it would be cool if you can see the screen. I'm going to set up the case in a CNC mill and machine out a lil window the exat size of the Treo's screen, then install a lexan (satanic clear plastic straight from hell) window and make it fit flush. Still working on how to install it. Yes, Crazy glue will work, but it stains the lexan. Still working on that part. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Ah! Last question for today. If I install egrips, can I still use the pattery pack?
    Proverbs 3:5 Trust in the Lord your God with all of your heart. Seek his will in all you do and He will direct your paths.
    There's good instructions on sending/receiving using E-fax here:

http://discussion.treocentral.com/sh...highlight=efax

Hope that helps!
    How can you check gmail on your Treo?? Blazer doesn't seem to be supported by gmail. Please advise.

Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by FatTony
    I know this question has been asked before, and I should search the forum. I searched (a little) and found nothing. So....

Can I install efax on my T600?

I know I can check my Gmail, but that's where my efax attachments are sent. My question is, if I can use efax to open the attachment, edit it then email it as a fax (I may be explaining it wrong, go to www.efax.com).

Also, has anyone developed a universal remote control for the T6! I don't like paying for software, I either use the free stuff or newsgroup what I need. A universal remote application, man I'd pay big.

Also! I am modding an aluminum case (waiting for it in the mail). I like the durability of the aluminum case, but it would be cool if you can see the screen. I'm going to set up the case in a CNC mill and machine out a lil window the exat size of the Treo's screen, then install a lexan (satanic clear plastic straight from hell) window and make it fit flush. Still working on how to install it. Yes, Crazy glue will work, but it stains the lexan. Still working on that part. I'll post pics when I'm done.

Ah! Last question for today. If I install egrips, can I still use the pattery pack?