1.    #1  
    I have heard several people on this board mention that with the latest firmware upgrade, they are now using guitar tuning software on their Treo 600. I was wondering if someone would mind posting what program(s) they are using and/or which ones they find work best. Thanks!
    For singing, I've been using PhonTuner from www.phonature.com. It's not free, but it does some good stuff, including showing you the pitch of a note that it "hears" through the Treo. The web page doesn't mention the Treo, but I'm using it and it works fine:

http://www.phonature.com/home/produc..._PhonTuner.htm

You can download a demo version via the handango link on the page above.
  3.    #3  
    Thanks Shaber...anyone else???
  4.    #4  
    bump ;-)
    Guitar Tuner Lt. 1.2 is basically perfect. Includes alternate tunings, works perfectly using the 5-way, and is freeware.
    MTT
    Handspring Visor, Palm V, HS Treo 180, HS Treo 90, P1 Treo 600, P1 Treo 650, Palm Treo 700p... still hanging tough with Palm OS
    I use SongBook.

It has:

Guitar Tuner
    Chord Finder
    Songbook that stores all of your songs/lyrics (even reads ChordPro files!)
    I use the Perfect Pitch Chromatic Tuner. It is absolutley the bomb and the only choromatic tuner available. It is worth every penny of the 9 bucks I paid for it. All I had to do was use the demo once. Try it... you won't be disappointed.
    Up the Creek.... Try the River!
    www.riverontheweb.com

Moblog: bluefrog.textamerica.com
    Quote Originally Posted by Sunmoon
    I use SongBook.

It has:

Guitar Tuner
    Chord Finder
    Songbook that stores all of your songs/lyrics (even reads ChordPro files!)
    I am about to try this app out. Is there a way to share/import/email songs with chords to each other? that would be great to share some good music!

*edit*
    As I now read up on the app, it seems to have many feaures for sharing songs and chords. thanks for turning me on to this program!!
    Last edited by nudist; 07/14/2004 at 11:52 AM.
  10.    #10  
    Thanks for all the info guys. What's the link to Song book?
    Quote Originally Posted by treo-mike
    Thanks for all the info guys. What's the link to Song book?
    http://palmsource.palmgear.com/index...e&prodid=44619