1.    #1  
    I've been all across the country the last month. I was just about to buy a 600 for my g/f because she likes mine so much. Then I came here and heard of this 'Ace'. After 30 minutes of s
  2.    #2  
    .. of searching nothing made sense. I'm doing all the reading on my treo. Anyways can someone give me the skinny. Thanks
    320x320 screen, bluetooth, etc. 32MB ram, newer palm os... Gotta keep it on the down-low though, I guess Treocentral had to remove the post on it...
    Quote Originally Posted by BrianV
    ...After 30 minutes of s
    I'm kind of surprised at the number of posts I've seen from posters using TREOs to do the posting that get discoed mid-post. Is there some sort of funniness w.r.t. posting (here and elsewhere) that causes this?
    Probably going under a tunnel or bridge which cuts the signal!
    No, it's something else, some bug I'm guessing.
    I've had it happen to me several times on a couple different boards.
    Global Posts
    571 Global Posts
    You should start a new poll I have also had this happen to me. It would be interesting to see the coms from other membs
    Every time before I post from the Treo now I go back into the text. Quite often it's cut off and I have to retype it. If it's all still intact I post and normally it's ok but sometimes it still gets cut off.
    Animo et Fide