Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Global Posts
    779 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris99
    Has anyone found a current version of the BB PSP online? I looked on their web site but found only a general description of it.
    If you go to a retail store they'll be more than happy to sell you... I mean show you one!

ERic
    ERic - I read my plan and my plan does replace with a new unit or the cost can be put towards a different unit. True they do have the option to try fixing the problem if the problem can be fixed. In all my experiences with the Treo including the issues I have now none can/could be resolved via them fixing it. And usually their version of a "fix" is a hard reboot, as I got at the SPCS store.

All plans (from any company) have "the fine print" but for most cases what I have said about the plans is true. And most posts from people who got a replacement from BB prove that.

There will always be someone who did not have things go well for them. But for the most part the BB plan is a good one. And most that have used the current plan have nothing but good to say about it.

Last time I ever got a gurantee without fine print it came from my parents .
    Last edited by darnell; 07/12/2004 at 04:53 PM.
    The basic details of the Best Buy Performance Service Plan (PSP) are right here.

Of course the actual plan has much more details and is not available online.
    One problem with a place like Best Buy is that you may be screwed if they stop carrying the Treo. I had a similar issue with Circuit City and the Treo 300... the phone died, and Circuit City no longer sold Treos of any flavor.
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12