Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    I recently purchased a desktop cradle off of Ebay - supposed to be original Handspring.

No where on the cradle does it say Handspring - and somewhat suspiciously the only marking is "China" on the USB plug.

Does anyone have an original Handspring model who can tell me what (if any) the markings are so I can figure out if what I got is OEM?

Thanks.
    no handspring or Palm markings on my cradle either, that I purchased through Palmone. But I have been using it for a couple months now and it works great, no problems at all!
    Who did you buy it from? I also bought an "OEM" cradle on ebay from Cellularking.com - it didn't have any markings on it, but it works really well.
    Early on I purchased one from Handspring. Recently I purchased another one from Dan's Cellular (an eBay store). They are identical to each other and neither one has any branding on the cradle itself.
    Quote Originally Posted by curtiscarmack
    Early on I purchased one from Handspring. Recently I purchased another one from Dan's Cellular (an eBay store). They are identical to each other and neither one has any branding on the cradle itself.
    speaking of dan's cellular. i just bought a car charger from them and when i got it there were no markings either. has anyone bought one from handspring and dan's to see if they are the same also. i'm not complaining if it isnt oem, i got it for $12 shipped with a free stylus. and the charge is built really well, doesnt feel cheap.

sorry to hijack your thread but i figured its kinda the same question. and i do plan on buying the cradle in the next week from dan's too.
    I purchased 3 cradles and 1 car charger from dan's a few months ago. No problems at all...no markings.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    Global Posts
    58 Global Posts
    Thanks for the input.

It works fine - just wondered if it was OEM.

Guess there's no way to tell.