1.    #1  
    Looking for guidance - Clip or no Clip with the Vaja Treo 600 cases?

Without a clip can the flip case fit in your pocket for carrying?

Thanks,

Mark
    Yes...it fits in my pockets (pants) even with the clip. That is the I-Volution.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    I had the same exact dilemna about clip/no clip. The clip is does not inhibit me from carrying it in my pocket if I wanted to. Since I was already paying $120 for the case, an extra few bucks is worth it.

P.S. I ordered a customized two color Vaja I-Volution on Monday and got it on Friday. Much faster than the expected 15 day turnaround.
  4.    #4  
    Okay - that is dilema #1 solved - get the clip version.

Dilema #2 - Flip case versus I-volution. I have a tough time leaving the screen uncovered all day. I had Vaja Flip cases for my PalmVx (awesome as it could stay on in the cradle) and for my Sony Clie PegN-760 (not as awesome could not stay in for the cradle).

I have a pro-clip car holster now for my 7135, which a friend also has and he says his Cingular Treo 600 fits in the same one. I know I need to put it in something like this also.

Any veteran Treo 600 user help here is appreciated.
    I had the Piel Frama, which is similar to the Vaja flip case. I sold it after a few weeks because I found it too bulky. That will be more of a personal preference. I don't have a problem with having the screen uncovered. I had the Kyocera 6035 for almost 2 years and never had any problems. I just have a screen protector.
    Me = Nokia 5170/Palm III > Kyocera 6035 > Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 700p > Treo 755p > Treo Pro > Palm Pre

Wife = Treo 600 > Treo 650 > Treo 755p > Palm Centro > Palm Pixi
    When I want to use the phone, I wanted easy access to it and be able to answer the phone with one hand. Since I'm always on the go, I want to be able to pull up my phone and see immediately who's calling. Plus since it's a candy bar style phone, I figure it was designed for easy access.

I had buyer's remorse on the I-Volution for a day or two, but once I got that first compliment, I haven't looked back since .
    I have a Vaja Classic flip case without a clip. I chose this over the i-volution simply because I like to have the screen and keyboard protected when the device is in my pocket, and have the peace of mind of not accidentally ejecting the SD card.

Works well and no doubt very good quality. The only downsides are:
    (1) looking funny with case extending over your head... but this resolves as the leather softens
    (2) you have to pull the case further back when using the camera, which makes it difficult to take a photo with one hand... but on the other hand, you can take the photo, rather discreetly... leave it to your imaginations!

Everything else, I am happy. I purchased an olive coloured Vaja Classic.

*sniffffff* I love the smell of genuine leather....
  8.    #8  
    Axolotl - Clip or No clip on your case? If you have the clip do you use it or put it in your pocket.
    I didn't take the option of clip because I personally did not like the looks of it. I rather have a bluging pocket (although one might argue that looks worse :P), or constantly hold it in my hand.