Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
  1.    #1  
    So i was checkin out this ebay auction the other day and i bid on this auction bout the treo ace [removed] I just thought i had to find out myself any "leakage." Anyhow i get this list of asian and japanese distributors and get through to a couple. You would be amazed at how far behind we get some of our electronics. I actually purchased a couple cool things and the guy has my info for any presale or leak info which he said is coming sooner than we think. I emailed the guy who had the auction to see if this is all possible and him and his friends have been doing this for a while he said.
    I am not one for ebaying or internet buying but I think I am onto something here.
    If anyone wants to get in on this with me and split the prices for some wholesale items I am def in with what ive seen so far. check out the other auctions and get the list and email me after you find out at [email address removed]

Sorry for the "endorsement" but I got to hook my fellow treo users up.
    Well, did the list have anything about the new Treo?
  3.    #3  
    a description and who to contact, i did talk to a couple guys from the list who sounded very informed but unfortunately cant spend all day at work calling to get inexpensive electronics. but if i did...haha
    Looks like a hoax...
    My Treo: Treo 650, Sprint CDMA. SW: 1.08, HW: A.
    My Plan: $105/mo for 2000 AT, Unlimited N&W starting at 7pm, Unlimited PCS to PCS, No Roaming Charges in the U.S., Unlimited PCS Vision, Unlimited SMS & PictureMail.
    My Stats: Using an average of 50MB of PCS Vision per month. 2,500+ photos in my PCS PictureMail account. Had a Treo 600 since 10/24/03, switched to a Treo 650 on 1/5/05.
    Forgive us for being skeptical mps232 but can you offer more proof that this isn't a hoax?
    that ps3 pic is a design concept....google ps3 pics, at least on ps3 it's not real. Can't speak for the treo but it's looks like another way for some guy to make a little money giving you japanese distributers who could care less if we get an Ace or not.
  7.    #7  
    I have email addresses and numbers of the people. I would give them out, but I just bought this wholesale list myself. Maybe after I get all I want outta this I will release them. So far I have gotten a treo 600 distributor and looking to buy in bulk because they are saying there is a model coming out for Verizon which they are soon getting.
    Quote Originally Posted by mps232
    I have email addresses and numbers of the people. I would give them out, but I just bought this wholesale list myself. Maybe after I get all I want outta this I will release them. So far I have gotten a treo 600 distributor and looking to buy in bulk because they are saying there is a model coming out for Verizon which they are soon getting.
    if they don't have it (Verizon 600) already then, they will be getting it the same time we do. So unless they are selling them dirt cheap, there is not much there.
  9.    #9  
    By soon I mean early next week. I have bought in bulk a couple times overseas only, and they have all gone smooth. I'll see you all one for cheap when i get em.
    cool...
    Quote Originally Posted by mps232
    You paid $3.99 for the list and you won't let slip with a little more about the ACE to prove that it's not a hoax? I remain skeptical.
    looks like a PRE-SALE for suckas'
    <body bgcolor="#ffffff">
    <p><font size="-2" color="#4684ff" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"><b>imageone</b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular"> &#x2022; current - <b>PowerBook G4 - Mac OS X - white iPod video 60GB - Treo 650 - 700p (Sprint)<br>
    </b></font><font size="-2" face="Arial,Helvetica,Geneva,Swiss,SunSans-Regular">retired - Visor Deluxe - Visor Prism - Kyocera 6035 - Treo 300 - Treo 600 - Blackberry 7250</font></p>
    </body>
    Blah i would wait not worth doing that now.
    Treo 600-Sprint v1.20
    drigout.textamerica.com
    wow...PS3 aint scheduled till 2006.
    So, I thought I had to give this a try. I bid on an auction from this guy [removed]

I got the list (long and thorough), gave a couple random calls off it to see what is up. These people like to deal you can tell that right off. I told them them I was recommended to use them as a distributor and bam they were ready to deal. I got more info about the PS3 as it is suppossed to be released soon (early 05) in Japan and these guys believe they can get in on presale events.

All in all it was worth a couple bucks I might even have paid more. The numbers, names, and addresses were legit and there are many products to inquiry into.

Those I talked to were tight lipped on the Treo events but took my information down and told me to call back in a week if I am serious about becoming a Treo ?ace? wholesaler. We will see how it goes from here!!
    Have a good weekend treo users!
    YOU ARE BUSTED you fraud! I followed the link to the eBay site, and checked the ID history of the seller....

powersalesmps Jul-08-04 Present

mps232 Jul-01-03 Jul-08-04

******@psu.edu Jul-21-00 Jul-01-03

He was just on this board trying to push his bogus list! Hope no one fell for this scam!!!!!

17.    #17  
    If you will look you will see I bought a wholesale list myself previously and compiled it with my own. It worked for me so I am reselling all the knowledge I acquired. I quite well know that my ID for ebay and here are similar I am clearly not pushing a scam.
    Then why did you not reveal that up front, pal? You now have zero credibility here. Go scam Howard Forums or some other place.
    hey its werkin for me so far! thanks to whoever the true seller of this is
  20.    #20  
    Thanks Postman.
    Dalai, I do not have to disclose my life story on a treo central forum. If that is what you are looking for email me and I will tell you stories of my life. I was just tryin to pass on my info to others since I have received lots of help from others here.
    I am not asking you to buy into anything just keep an open mind and no need to naysay. It's Saturday and I am going out, I hope you are still not leaving posts at 11 oclock.
    Take Care.
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast