1.    #1  
    I don't know what changed. It has been a few months since I needed this application (it had worked like a charm at one point). I updated to Sprint firmware 1.2, updated to XP SP2, maybe that effected it. Either way, it stopped working for me.

Here is the weird part. I can go to Hyperterminal and type things like "ATDT #777", and get the type of response that I would expect from the modem on the Treo. But, when I try and dial out using a normal Internet connection, I see traffic comming in, but nothing comming out. Has anybody else had this problem, and has anybody else got a fix?

The insult to injury here is that, when I was using it, I had always intended to pay for it, but never got around to it. When I got into trouble, I realized that I did need it, and paid for it, only to find it not working. I didn't see that they have a "no support" policy for the product, until afterwards.
  2.    #2  
    After trying to get this working for a few days I finally gave up on Wireless Modem and gave PDANet a try. The last time I tried it, I wasn't too impressed, as it used to enable and disable your Hotsync Manager to work. I thought this was pretty clumsy. I am very impressed with the current version

So my question is, What the h*** is Notifymail doing selling Wireless Modem still, and for so much, if they refuse to support it. It actually cost more than PDANet, and it is far inferrior. I can understand that, if it still works but you don't want to support it, you just sell it for less. Charging what they do just penalizes the uninformed (which I wasn't) or the loyal customer (which I had been).

If there is anybody doing research on which one to buy, and your search found this post, do not patronize NotifyMail's Wireless Modem.
    Quote Originally Posted by Druce MacFarlane
    After trying to get this working for a few days I finally gave up on Wireless Modem and gave PDANet a try. The last time I tried it, I wasn't too impressed, as it used to enable and disable your Hotsync Manager to work. I thought this was pretty clumsy. I am very impressed with the current version

So my question is, What the h*** is Notifymail doing selling Wireless Modem still, and for so much, if they refuse to support it. It actually cost more than PDANet, and it is far inferrior. I can understand that, if it still works but you don't want to support it, you just sell it for less. Charging what they do just penalizes the uninformed (which I wasn't) or the loyal customer (which I had been).

If there is anybody doing research on which one to buy, and your search found this post, do not patronize NotifyMail's Wireless Modem.
    Unless, of course, you're not using Windows. Not that I've been able to get Wireless Modem working well under Linux, either, though.
    Units - Unit conversion for webOS!
    Treo 180->270->600->650->Blackberry Pearl->Palm Pre