1.    #1  
    here is the link
    PalmOne Wireless Keyboard

I know on the PalmOne website, it does not list Treo600 as one of the compatable devices, but since it's wireless, I was thinking it still might work.
    I rather use this one than the Treo600 keyboard because it seem more compact and it would let me put the treo sideways.
    Last edited by 5150; 07/08/2004 at 03:50 PM.
    I use one, and have used it ever since I got my Treo (I actually bought it when I had a 300, not realizing I needed at least OS4). Use it all the time, and love it.

Sideways - hmm - I'm not sure what use you'd get out of that, unless you want to tilt your head while you type, since the Treo can't go into landscape mode. But hey - whatever.
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by nrosser
    I use one, and have used it ever since I got my Treo (I actually bought it when I had a 300, not realizing I needed at least OS4). Use it all the time, and love it.

Sideways - hmm - I'm not sure what use you'd get out of that, unless you want to tilt your head while you type, since the Treo can't go into landscape mode. But hey - whatever.
    So it does work! Thanks.

Doesn't the software that comes with the keyboard let you change the screen to landscape? (I had a different wireless keyboard for my old Treo90 and it did that)
    mmm - nope, not that I've found. I'm pretty positive that nothing can get the 600 to go in landscape mode. But maybe...I dunno for sure,