1.    #1  
    Last night I installed PSpeak Voice Recorder. I also installed several sample e-books with it. However, when I open PSpeak and press the button, the player plays back an unrecognizable message of about two words. I am not sure what words these are as I have not recorded anything yet.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or could anyone recommend a voice recorder that actually works? Thanks for the help.
    I have SoundRec that I installed a long time ago. I don't recall where I got it from. The About specifies www.infinityball.com
    Quote Originally Posted by dyowell
    Last night I installed PSpeak Voice Recorder. I also installed several sample e-books with it. However, when I open PSpeak and press the button, the player plays back an unrecognizable message of about two words. I am not sure what words these are as I have not recorded anything yet.

Does anyone know what I am doing wrong or could anyone recommend a voice recorder that actually works? Thanks for the help.
    try Personal audio recorder from www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca