1. drc
    I have had my 600 since Jan 04, everything started out ok, the phone was working very well. The prescription writing software I have been using was also working flawlessley. Just recently I have been experiencing some phone issues. Firstly, on 4 instances the phone has reset itself as a call was comming in. Very fustrating, in my line of work I cannot afford to be disconnected form my hospitals. It is really giving me some problems. I would hate to leave sprint but I am strongly thinking about it. Secondy, how active is the company in expanding their coverage area. The maps seem to never change. ANy comments on this.

Thanks

Marc Chasin, M.D.
    What other software have you installed ?

Did you do a ##377 from Dialpad to see what is casing the errors after the reset occurs ?

Sprint's coverage area can be rather limited, I have seen no improvement in years outside the Chicago area.
    I used to use lightwav and had some resets when I was receiving a call. If you are using lightwav that could be the culprit.
    Im in Savannah Ga and have not seen an increase in sprint coverage in about 6 years. If widespread coverage is what you need, don't go with sprint.
    Handspring Treo 300 --> Handspring Treo 600--> PalmOne Treo 650--> HTC PPC 6700--> HTC Mogul---> HTC Touch Pro---> Palm Pre
  4. drc
    I did not know I was able to do that ##377, it says snapper caused the error.
    I have had this happen a couple of times and in both instances it was Agendus Pro. I haven't figured out what causes it but I think it may be a meeting reminder that I don't respond to and eventually it causes the reset.
  6. drc
    i have agendus also installed, it will remove and see.