1.    #1  
    hi friends

I am using TreO 180 and have gprs service.

after many settings i am not able to connect any site.

I am able to establish connection but site is not opening anyhow and getting messege "blazer could not complete the page download. please try again later"

any solution please tell me.
    Quote Originally Posted by krishn
    hi friends

I am using TreO 180 and have gprs service.

after many settings i am not able to connect any site.

I am able to establish connection but site is not opening anyhow and getting messege "blazer could not complete the page download. please try again later"

any solution please tell me.
    Are you able to connect to PDA friendly sites? If not, try to clear your memory cache and cookies. And if that does not work, try soft reset. Since you are using a 180, you may not have enough space available in your memory cache to download the page. Heavily graphics site and sites with lots of JAVA scripts will fail to load to a 180 or 270 devices.

Keep us updated.
  3.    #3  
    thanks for reply,

I have tried with given instruction, I have also tried with gprs upgrade 1.1.2, now I have 270 and the same problem is there. I have also tried radio reset but it seems no problem there. I have also tried some pda friendly site and wap site but problem is the same. memory is enough in my pda atleast 6mb free.
    What is your phone service? Do you have unlimited internet account?
    Last edited by ronbo2000; 07/24/2004 at 01:29 AM.
  5.    #5  
    my provider is hutch, I have unlimited gprs account.

http://www.hutch.co.in/corpsite/home...ssettings.html

i have tried above settings.
    my provider is hutch, I have unlimited gprs account.

http://www.hutch.co.in/corpsite/home...ssettings.html

i have tried above settings.
    It seems that I have ran into another user with the same issues like you before (before the great TC crash). Somehow, Hutch services GPRS works with other phones (mostly WAP based type phones) but not with Treo.

Did you try calling them for support and asking them if they support Treo? If the phone company does not have specific support for your phone (which is considered a data device), it would not work.

Please check with them and make sure they know what device you have. If the Hutch CS answer is not a resounding absolute yes that they support the Treo, then that could be your issue.
  7.    #7  
    well I have already contacted them and they tried with my phone, but they are not getting this problem. they told me that treo 600 is working nice in their service. but they dont know how to setup particular for treo 270.

is any server side entry required in their server to support my phone?

my sim is working nice with sony ericsson p800.
    well I have already contacted them and they tried with my phone, but they are not getting this problem. they told me that treo 600 is working nice in their service. but they dont know how to setup particular for treo 270.

is any server side entry required in their server to support my phone?

my sim is working nice with sony ericsson p800.
    Yes, a server side entry regarding your phone is required to work properly. If it is true, that they can support the T600, then they may have a potential way of supporting your phone.

Their website page you showed me are for traditional cell phones only. I don't see the Handspring or Pa1mOne phones listed.
  9.    #9  
    you are right, but i personally vsited customer care they have given me settings for treo 600, site is not updated for that because treo user here may be near 0.001%. well I will now meet to technical person and will ask him for this issue. will back again after that.

thanks