Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast
    No it's not sunny...it's called sarcasm...hurry up and add me to your ignore list..do me that favor

I read the post too and didn't gather that the guy asked for a refund...which he later confirm.
    People such as yourself are simply seeking attention and thus your sinical remarks...you looking for friends Coryburton?

Oh..and since I know you won't do me the favor...allow me...IGNORE!
    Sure thing Cat
    I got the same response and all I wanted was a key that worked. Whats the point in a company participating in a promotion designed to gain customers if they are just going to blow those potential customers off saying basically "you get what you paid for." I thought it looked like a pretty good game... but I'll never spend a dime with this BS outfit.
    The last freebie: Pocket Codes, lets you look up area codes, country codes, and international domains. Pocket Codes Every now and then I have a call at work from an area code I don't recognize, so this sounds like a good app to at least get an idea where the caller is from.

So out of the 25 promised free applications, did anyone keep track of how many there actually were (giving the doubles and triple uses of some of the applications?)

Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    So out of the 25 promised free applications, did anyone keep track of how many there actually were (giving the doubles and triple uses of some of the applications?)

Louis
    Using Checklist, which they so thoughtfully provided (twice!)

PalmGear Spectacular
    [] 1 Top 1000 HiRes 3D Icons 07/07
    [] 1 Checklist 07/08
    [] 1 Earth Defender 07/09
    [] 1 Tip-Tap 07/10
    [] 1 Pilot Columns 07/11
    [_] 2 Top 1000 HiRes 3D Icons 07/12
    [_] 1 CalorieKing FREE Health Tools 07/13
    [_] 2 Checklist 07/14
    [] 1 PalmaryClock SS 07/15
    [] 1 emWord Elevator 07/16
    [] 1 AppLock 07/17
    [] 1 RobotPanic 07/18
    [] 1 Pilot MicroRace 07/19
    [_] 2 Tip-Tap 07/20
    [_] 3 Top 1000 HiRes 3D Icons 07/21
    [_] 1 S.S. Themeship 07/22
    [_] 2 Earth Defender 07/23
    [] 1 PegJump 07/24
    [_] 1 S.S. Flag Wavers 07/25
    [_] 2 AppLock 07/26
    [_] 2 Pilot MicroRace 07/27
    [_] 2 emWord Elevator 07/28
    [] 1 DroPairs 07/29
    [] 1 Good Fortune 07/30
    [] 1 Pocket Codes 07/31

First column shows what I got, second the no. of occurrences.
    I started to download from the 7/24 and so far I:

-dowloaded: PegJump, AppLock, emWord Elevator, Dropairs, Pocket Codes
    -never received a code for PegJump
    -the code for Dropairs crashes my Treo 600
    -the only apps that work are: Applock, emWord Elevator, and perhaps Pocket Codes (haven't install it yet, however it doesn't require a code so I'm figuring it will work).
    I came in around 7/13 and I downloaded the following:

1. Checklist
    2. PalmaryClock SS
    3. Pocket Codes

Checklist appears to be cool, but I've already moved on to Progect, however I suspect I'll have some use for Checklist.

I thought Palmary Clock was cool until I discovered the Matrix screensaver did not really work because our Treo's don't support Hi-Res Bring on the Treo Ace!!! (or whatever they end up naming it)

Pocket Codes seems cool, haven't installed it yet. But will have it installed soon.

Good thing that palmgear.com also created a special section for beloved device.
    I pretty much caught it from the beginning, and the only apps I cared enough about to get (even free) were AppLock, Checklist, and the Hi-Res 3D Icon Collection.

I really haven't even used any of them yet (Treo is only a little over a week old), but thanks to PalmGear and the developers to making them available. I wish they would do this thing (sales & freebies) year round.
    Well, for better or worse, it's over now.
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco
    Using Checklist, which they so thoughtfully provided (twice!)
    Awesome, thanks for the list!!!

I just went in and checked, I'm sure everyone will be relieved that "CalorieKing FREE Health Tools" is now free again!!!

JoJo_78, I suggest trying to e-mail the PegJump developer again (use the code given in the registration screen, not the User ID on your Palm). He did e-mail me with the unlock code.
    I knew about the free eBooks but not about the free apps. Thanks!
    MY TREO IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!! (Jesus..where is the crying smiley!)

Oh I still can't believe it
    It fell out the window of a SUV going at high-speed!!!
    Ohhh...why did I take those Tequila shots! WHY!!! (crying)

It was so perfect...I had no buzzing issues, or speaker problems...WHY....WHY...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    MY TREO IS DEAD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    A sad day indeed. I'll keep my Treo far from windows after any hard alcohol. Uh - yeah right. I doubt I'll remember to learn from your lesson should the occasion arise.
    Sorry to hear JoJo *hugs*, I hope you get a new one soon!!! How do we donate to the JoJoGetANewTreo600 fund?

Thanks you guys for the kind words.
    Words cannot express how sad I am...

I'm counting the hours to tomorrow when I can go in the store and see if they have another one of my beloved Treo.
    I know it won't be the same...but I just can't stay without one.

Oh I still can't believe it
    It fell out the window of a SUV going at high-speed!!!
    Ohhh...why did I take those Tequila shots! WHY!!! (crying)

It was so perfect...I had no buzzing issues, or speaker problems...WHY....WHY...
    Laughing My *** Off
    Oohh...TC is sure filling up with alot of ****oles...
    So, have you gotten a replacement yet?
    Hey bclinger,
    No not yet.
    I purchased one on Wednesday and it should arrive here on Tuesday (the Cargo company doesn't open on Mondays).
    And that's actually the fastest that I can get it here.
    I paid to have it FedExed to the Cargo company in Miami who will then forward it to me...I can't wait!

I'm using my old Sony Ericcson T68i...oh the torture...hahahahaha.
    A lot of trouble for such a small item. My first Treo 600 flunked the "tower" test and the replacement took five days (two of them weekend days) to arrive (Honolulu). I arrived at the Sprint store and waited for about 20 minutes and then met with the rep. Being in a bit of a hurry, I did not do a manual backup card to the SD (using BackupMan). A hard reset on the defective unit was done while the rep brought the replacement unit out (refurbished HandSprung model) fully charged and programed the phone number in. I then popped the SD card in and did a restore using BackupMan. After the restore was done, I calibrated it and that was that. I was told the provisioning would take a while. Well, it really did not. It tired to provision itself and would have worked except for the password hangup - I was using my "old" or rather "current" password, which Sprint was not accepting. A phone call to Sprint later on and it worked fine. So, take that into account when you provision your phone - the password hangup may catch you.

I have BackupMan set to maintain six automated backups on the SD card. I had an installed a program in main memory and wanted to upgrade it. Being lazy, I did not run the program and disable it. Instead, I reset the Treo and used FileZ to delete it. Well, after that, it went into loop-land and eventually had to have a hard reset. So that was done and I then started the program that was causing the problem, selected the "disable" feature, went back to the launcher, reset the Treo, deleted the program and installed the new release. Gosh, lazy me. Had I done it right the first time and backed up the device to the SD card, I would not have lost a day of data. Had I done it right and disabled the program to be upgraded, I would not have had to do a hard reset on the replacement unit. BackupMan would have just not had to be used....oh, well.........

Good luck with the new unit. Ben
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 45678910 LastLast