Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    So I noticed the spot on PalmGear's site that used to say "Spectacular" now has a Treo 600 link with all Treo 600 apps. Unfortunately none of them are free.

But I did find the promo page in my history and the app for today is some game called Dropairs

--TechDude
    Yes...I noticed that yesterday as well.
    But for some reason your links carries me to a page that says "your car is empty".
    In any case I saved the link for the Summer Sale directly a while ago so this one might work better:
    http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html
    Ok..so the promotional codes for the freebies don't work but for that same day, however the promotional codes for the discounts do work after the dates they were published!

So if you see something you like on discount and are not sure whether or not you want to get it just yet, you can write down the promotional code and buy it some other time (please notice I only try this for something that was on promotion 2 days ago..so I can't vouch for longer than that).
    One of the items they have on sale today is Uninstall Manager (and also the bundled "NeatFreak" pack). With all the installing and uninstalling of these free programs, this has been a nice app to make sure I don't leave little stuff behind. Might be something to consider grabbing while it's on sale.
    When I try to register Dropairs with the Northglide code, My Treo freezes and I have to do a soft reset. It's fine in the unregistered mode. Anyone else have this problem?
    Quote Originally Posted by Tazzo
    When I try to register Dropairs with the Northglide code, My Treo freezes and I have to do a soft reset. It's fine in the unregistered mode. Anyone else have this problem?
    My registration code didn't even work. (The code for Uninstall manager, by the same company, which I bought at the same time did work). I e-mailed their support and will see what they say.
    I have Uninstall Manager and it's a great program but seems to have a lot of bugs (with registration)...it kept asking me for the reg code everytime I deleted an app.
    Maybe it was just my copy.

I think it's a good idea to get it but it's only $2.00 off!
    I think after getting all this software for my phone (over 90) I've gotten a bit cheap
    JoJo 78, you wouldn't by chance have the promo code for the "English Dictionary" would you?
    We have enough youth, how about a fountain of smart?
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    I have Uninstall Manager and it's a great program but seems to have a lot of bugs (with registration)...it kept asking me for the reg code everytime I deleted an app.
    Maybe it was just my copy.

I think it's a good idea to get it but it's only $2.00 off!
    I think after getting all this software for my phone (over 90) I've gotten a bit cheap
    Have you talked with their support? I had a question about the sandbox and they were pretty good at getting back to me. I agree it would be annoying to constantly be asked for the reg code. I just bought it today (after demoing for about 10 days I guess) so I'll have to see if that happens to me or not.
    Godstyle:
    No sorry
    I purchased it yesterday so I didn't bother to write it down.

NightHawk:
    I'm not sure whether I contacted someone although I'm almost sure I did.
    I will email them again though.
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    My registration code didn't even work. (The code for Uninstall manager, by the same company, which I bought at the same time did work). I e-mailed their support and will see what they say.
    Same problem for me. My T600 resets itself. Waiting for reply from Northglide, too.
    parenthetical guy
    2 more days to go! I hope they'll post something other than the games they have been posting this week. *cross fingers*
    My code for Dropairs didn't work either (doesn't freeze up though).

I emailed and just got a reply suggesting that I might have spaces after my hotsync ID causing the problems. Funny how all my other software works just fine!
    I never received a key for PegJump...
    And I did email the developer (only one I emailed directly...the rest was done by PalmGear).

I know I'm not missing much but it's the principle behind it
    Add me to the list of people whose code for Dropairs doesn't work!
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Add me to the list too!

I just tried it and the damn thing crashed my Treo...
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Add me to the list too!

I just tried it and the damn thing crashed my Treo...
    I know a list that I'm adding you to:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/forum...hp?do=editlist
    well, did we get up on the wrong side of the bed this morning!
    I got a response from Northglide about Dropairs:
    Hi,

I'm sorry for the inconvenience and am not sure what the problem may be.
    Since the product was given free of charge, I am not able to offer a refund.

Please feel free to contact me if you have any further questions or
    concerns.

Regards,
    Roy Perry

NorthGlide - Support
    General Information: info@northglide.com
    Customer Support: support@northglide.com
    Well, wasn't that cool of a game anyway.
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    I know a list that I'm adding you to:

http://discuss.treocentral.com/foru...php?do=editlist
    And which will it be? The buddy or ignore list?

LMAO, you tried to get your money back on a free product. Glad the developer had enough smarts to tell you where to shove your request.
    How do you know he asked for a refund...it could have been that he emailed the developer with the issue and the developer felt he should cover all grounds by letting him know that since the software was not purchase 1) he will not bother to find out what the problem is and why it's crashing the Treo and 2) that since he won't bother fix it he cannot exchange it or have it refunded.
Page 8 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast