Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast
    Global Posts
    25 Global Posts
    And Today's Free App.....

Tip Tap

Again. I guess it is free so it is hard to justify complaining.
    And for July 21st, it's Hi-Res icons again (3rd time now?).
    I just found this thread.... guess I didn't miss much though
    Quote Originally Posted by jennyfur
    I just found this thread.... guess I didn't miss much though

You found it sooner than I did. I wouldn't mind some of those apps, and it looks like they may cycle again

I actually tried downloading pilot micro-race on my own, probably around the time it was free, but I had no idea. Of course, it didn't work for me either. I know most or all of his other games work on the Treo.
    TechDude, get your Earth Defender, 7/23 only (or not )
    http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html
    I am just downloading everyday. I tried Applock, works somewhat until I kept making mistake on my password. It reset my T600. As soon as my T600 was out of the reset mode, I deleted Applock.
    Just downloaded Earth Defender but can get past the reg screen. Either freezes or resets. Anybody have the same problem? thanks
    That NoviiAnimator looks neat for $4.95, although the description looks a bit off, lol. Has anyone tried that? Does it work on the Treo? Sorry for asking, but I am not at a place where I can try it myself.
    Quote Originally Posted by guessed
    That NoviiAnimator looks neat for $4.95, although the description looks a bit off, lol. Has anyone tried that? Does it work on the Treo? Sorry for asking, but I am not at a place where I can try it myself.
    I got a free copy of NoviiAnimator a while ago. I tried it out on my Treo. Worked OK. I did have occasional resets. I'm just not very good at drawing! And the Treo isn't a good platform for drawing either (in my opinion).
    Treo 680 GSM since July 2007
    Treo 600 GSM from November 2003 through July 2007
    AT&T (formerly Cingular, formerly PacBell PCS) since September 1998
    It's odd that the version no. for the discounted NoviAnimator says 1.1 (on the Spectacular page). I too got a free copy of NA (1.1) and shortly after, it went to 1.2 (adds a converter). My reg. code did not work anymore and when I emailed the developer they said that since I got it through a promotion I wasn't entitled to a free upgrade ... blah blah ... but for an additional (I forget $5-10) I could get it ... blah blah. I wonder if this promotion will work the same way.

Anyway, I don't think there's much if any difference between 1.1 and 1.2 and you can still use the converter. It's even pretty good just as a drawing app.
    Quote Originally Posted by mason08
    Just downloaded Earth Defender but can get past the reg screen. Either freezes or resets. Anybody have the same problem? thanks
    There were several prc's in the distribtion.
    You did choose the color lo-res version, right?
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco
    TechDude, get your Earth Defender, 7/23 only (or not )
    http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html
    Thanks for the heads up! I got it.

--TechDude
    Earth defender is the suck... slow with crashes/restarts.. ugh!
    Today's freebie is PegJump. But, as of right now, it does not give a discount so it still wants to charge you $7.99. Maybe they'll have that fixed later today. (Doesn't look all that great to me anyway)

--TechDude
    Dang...
    I was wondering if I was going mad or something.
    I tried every which way to get PegJump just for the heck of it (really not interested...just wanted to test the promotion thing out) but I can;t get through.
    Here's what I did:

I clicked on buy it
    then on check out
    then filled in my info
    continue
    and then it wants my cc info.

Did I need to enter that "promotional code" anywhere else besides where it appears?
    after not getting through the first time I did the same thing as above only that this time I entered the "promotional code" in the site-wide promotional code box but that still didn't make a diff..
    Am I missing something?
    Or is it just PegJump that is doing this?

Any help will be appreciated...
    Thanks
    having the same problem at this hour.
    same problem, I guess this is what they call bait and switch... :-)
    I emailed them about it.

--TechDude
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    Did I need to enter that "promotional code" anywhere else besides where it appears?
    Same problem, it is not common, first time I've seen the problem.
    It still happening so I emailed them asking them what's going on.
    Let's see what they say and most importantly how long they take to answer.