Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast
    I read on PalmAddcits that the codes for previous days will still work. I haven't missed any great offerings, so I haven't had a need to test this theory.
    can someone post a link to the free Ebook on eReader. I can find some free books on their website but they don't include "Adventures of Tom Sawyer"...
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    I read on PalmAddcits that the codes for previous days will still work. I haven't missed any great offerings, so I haven't had a need to test this theory.
    Me neither. But since I won't be around a computer on Sat. 7/17 or Sun. 7/18, I'd be grateful if someone could kindly post the codes for those days (when they go on sale).
    Quote Originally Posted by bradward
    can someone post a link to the free Ebook on eReader. I can find some free books on their website but they don't include "Adventures of Tom Sawyer"...
    gotot ereader.com, click on spectacular tab, on the bottom
    what's the difference between the palmary clock and the palmary clock screensaver?
    Quote Originally Posted by ido
    what's the difference between the palmary clock and the palmary clock screensaver?
    I think the clock has the "extras" like stopwatch timers alarms etc...
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco
    Me neither. But since I won't be around a computer on Sat. 7/17 or Sun. 7/18, I'd be grateful if someone could kindly post the codes for those days (when they go on sale).
    Most codes are dependent upon your hotsync id.
    Quote Originally Posted by PRANKSTAR
    well done palm gear you have done better today but i still cant belive you put a free app there anyway i like PalmaryClock
    Of course PalmaryClock 1.0 has been outdated since March when 2.0 cam out. But, I guess beggers can't be choosers huh?

=)

--TechDude
    Quote Originally Posted by dutchtrumpet
    Most codes are dependent upon your hotsync id.
    Not that (reg.) code. I mean the promotional code that shows up in the Promotional code box when you are making the transaction after you click BUY.

PS Don't forget to go to palmarysoft.com to get free skins. Fill out the survey to get 3 "exclusive" skins.
    Quote Originally Posted by skfny
    Hmm, anyone still got the promo code for Earth Defender in their cache? I'll give it a try.

(Of course the software is only $5.00. I'll probably just buy it if it doesn't come back on the giveaways before the month's end)

UPDATE: I just googled the freebies and found a link with the promo code for pilot columns and it didn't work. So either this rumor is false, or PalmGear wised up to it.

--TechDude
    Last edited by TechDude; 07/15/2004 at 10:38 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDude
    Hmm, anyone still got the promo code for Earth Defender in their cache? I'll give it a try.

(Of course the software is only $5.00. I'll probably just buy it if it doesn't come back on the giveaways before the month's end)

UPDATE: I just googled the freebies and found a link with the promo code for pilot columns and it didn't work. So either this rumor is false, or PalmGear wised up to it.

--TechDude
    I wrote down 62147377 for pilot columns and it didn't work today. But the one for Tip Tap did: 70335866.

Sorry, TechDude, I didn't write down the one for EarthDefender
    Quote Originally Posted by TechDude
    Of course PalmaryClock 1.0 has been outdated since March when 2.0 cam out. But, I guess beggers can't be choosers huh?

=)

--TechDude
    Actually this is PalmaryClock Screensaver (released June 2004). It's not the full clock application. It's supposed to work like a screen saver (using the included "ScreenSaver Manager" program).

Still, since it's free, I got the reg code. Sounds like it might be nice for when I leave the Palm in the cradle at work.

Louis
    Quote Originally Posted by nighthawk700
    Actually this is PalmaryClock Screensaver (released June 2004). It's not the full clock application. It's supposed to work like a screen saver (using the included "ScreenSaver Manager" program).

Still, since it's free, I got the reg code. Sounds like it might be nice for when I leave the Palm in the cradle at work.

Louis
    Ahh, guess I should have read more closely or something. Yeah, I'm looking into it a a replacement for KeyG Time. KeyG Time works great, it's just hard to find a set of colors that is easy to read in any conditions or on top of any app ya know?

Anyway, thanks for the clarification.

--TechDude
    Global Posts
    23 Global Posts
    how can I get the software for free, it keeps asking me for my credit card number ?
    Quote Originally Posted by vchevres
    how can I get the software for free, it keeps asking me for my credit card number ?
    You need to follow the link from the promo page, not the regular item page.
    Palm V-->Visor Deluxe-->Visor Prism-->Visorphone-->Treo 180-->Treo 600-->Treo 650 on Sprint-->Treo 700p-->Centro-->Diamond-->Pre-->HTC EVO 4g???!
    Quote Originally Posted by heberman
    You need to follow the link from the promo page, not the regular item page.
    Yep, today's freebie is:
    PalmaryClock Screensaver

http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html
    Quote Originally Posted by coryburton
    Yep, today's freebie is:
    PalmaryClock Screensaver

http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html
    You can post a link to the actual "buy" button also. Such as:

Today's free download is PalmaryClock Screensaver.

Maybe we should just start doing this as it would also keep a record of the promotional code in case anyone needs it.

--TechDude
    It turns out that the SSManager that is bundled with the PalmaryClock ScreenSaver does not fully work with our Treo 600. In particular, the "Launch upon plug-in" function does not work at all. The folks at palmarysoft.com are aware of this problem and hope to have a fix. What's sad is that they documented the Treo 600 as working but did not use an actual Treo 600 to test, so much for emulators. Hopefully, they will get it working as it appears to be cool utility.
    Downloaded and tried PalmaryClock ScreenSaver. For a while it worked until, it hit 9PM and it hung my Treo. I reset and tried again, blank display. I deleted it.

Interesting issue about the documentation on removal, it actually says, just select and delete PalmaryClock ScreenSaver. I tried looking for it with the applications that start with the letter "P", no luck. The correct ones are ClockScreenSaver and SSManager.
    Today's freebie (Friday, July 16) is emWord Elevator

(Just click the link to download your copy)
    Last edited by TechDude; 07/16/2004 at 12:02 AM. Reason: My mind works faster than my fingers
Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast