Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    thanks guys.
    Last edited by Godstyle; 07/09/2004 at 06:30 PM. Reason: inaccuracy
    Today's free application is Tip-Tap

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=44966
    not able to download it
  4.    #24  
    there is a problem with tip-tap's download - a work around is to get the unlock code from palmgear and download the application directly from the author's web site.
    Did you use Profeo today ?
    I go to get the programa and it wants to charge me full price... it's listed as 'today only' for $0.00 but I don't see how to get it for that price.... ?
    thanks nachon
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    You can go to this webpage http://promo.palmgear.com/summerSale/palmgear.html and scroll to the bottom of the page to find the free program.
    Hey dudemasicus, Go to this link that gacajun gave, scroll to the bottom, and click on the buy now button next to it. thats the only way to get it to register as $0.00. but if you click on the link to read about the program first it will try to charge you full price.
    Man, forgot to check it out yesterday, missed the Earth Defender...looks cool.
    Quote Originally Posted by kilo94
    Man, forgot to check it out yesterday, missed the Earth Defender...looks cool.
    Yeah, as usual I'm a day late and a dollar short. I have Earth Defender on my wish list and I could have gotten it for FREE if I had seen this thread YESTERDAY. Man that's annoying.

Thanks for the thread though. At least I still have 21 more to go. Maybe they'll put something else up that I've had my eye on.

--TechDude
    Global Posts
    207 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by catbert00
    I installed Checklist...and it reset my Treo whenever I press the "Enter Serial #" button. I guess I don't need that program anyway!
    I downloaded Checklist and installed it. The email from the website confirming my "purchase" said I would receive an email from the supplier with a serial number. I did not get an email from the supplier with the serial number!!

Did anyone else download Checklist and then get an email with a serial number in it? If so, can you send me an email at gacajun@aol.com with it. I like the app and want to use it but alas, it will expire in 14 days with no serial number....thanks.
    Today's free application is PilotColumns

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=40943
    Quote Originally Posted by gacajun
    I downloaded Checklist and installed it. The email from the website confirming my "purchase" said I would receive an email from the supplier with a serial number. I did not get an email from the supplier with the serial number!!

Did anyone else download Checklist and then get an email with a serial number in it? If so, can you send me an email at gacajun@aol.com with it. I like the app and want to use it but alas, it will expire in 14 days with no serial number....thanks.
    I have the same problem. I did not receive any email for Checklist. But I got one for yesterday's Tip-Tap, but the downloaded zip file did not have any .prc in it. I also would like to use CheckList if I could...but I don't have a key...
    Some applications are associated with the hotsync name you provide during the free form you fill out to "purchase" the app. So the serial number just won't work with any hardware.

btw, I found checklist to be not as intuitive as Splashshopper that came the Treo. True, SS might not be as simple but it gets the job done with a better interface and 5-way pad support. just my 2 cents.
    Every day I go to the "free" application and every day it lists a price. I ahve gone through the check out all the way up until the point where it is going to charge my credit card, and it never gives any indication that the application I am interested is free...

Exactly how do you get one of the free programs for free?
    Quote Originally Posted by dudemasicus
    Every day I go to the "free" application and every day it lists a price. I ahve gone through the check out all the way up until the point where it is going to charge my credit card, and it never gives any indication that the application I am interested is free...

Exactly how do you get one of the free programs for free?
    Did you actually read this post to see if anyone responded when you asked this yesterday??? Chucka answered.

HTH
    "Common sense is the collection of prejudices acquired by age eighteen."
    - Albert Einstein
    Is it possible to use blazer on my T600 to order the free item? I'm not having much luck.

James
    Today's free application is a set of Hi-Res Icons. Not sure how useful they will be on the Treo low-res screen.

http://www.palmgear.com/index.cfm?fu...e&prodID=53702
    Quote Originally Posted by rwhitby
    Today's free application is a set of Hi-Res Icons. Not sure how useful they will be on the Treo low-res screen.
    Well, it says updates are free, so might be worth it to get now, then if and when the 610/Ace/Treo: The Next Generation/whatever the heck they'll call it comes out, can put the HiRes icon set on that. (or any other future purchase)

Louis
    Last edited by nighthawk700; 07/12/2004 at 07:06 AM. Reason: clarification
    Hi-Res Icons was the freebie on 07/07 as well. I want something new
    Quote Originally Posted by pochaco
    Hi-Res Icons was the freebie on 07/07 as well. I want something new
    that sux they would put the same app for free twice. but then again, we can't really complain since they are free.
Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast