1.    #1  
    This may end up in the category of "dumb question." I'd like to read usenet newsgroups on my Sprint PCS Treo 600. I already know about the Yanoff free UseNet newsreader.

The obvious question I have is ... where will I find a usenet news server that I can plug in to Yanoff? Or should I try for a mobile browser usenet news reader?

I am subscribed to Earthlink and to Cox Cable, both of which have news servers. But both will not allow a remote access to their servers from Sprint PCS on Treo.

Where do I find a usenet news server to use on Yanoff? Or do I go the mobile Web route? If so, what site do I plug in to the Treo browser?
    Quote Originally Posted by whickman
    This may end up in the category of "dumb question." I'd like to read usenet newsgroups on my Sprint PCS Treo 600. I already know about the Yanoff free UseNet newsreader.

The obvious question I have is ... where will I find a usenet news server that I can plug in to Yanoff? Or should I try for a mobile browser usenet news reader?

I am subscribed to Earthlink and to Cox Cable, both of which have news servers. But both will not allow a remote access to their servers from Sprint PCS on Treo.

Where do I find a usenet news server to use on Yanoff? Or do I go the mobile Web route? If so, what site do I plug in to the Treo browser?
    If all else fails, read them via Google. I just go to deja.com.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad