1.    #1  
    Prefs > Date & Time

I choose to disable local network time and then I can set the Date, Time and Daylight Saving no problem.

As soon as I click on Set Time Zone, I get a thin rectangle (where the picklist for cities is supposed to be) and I cannot choose anything. If I click in the rectangle cities appear, but just Afghanistan to Bangladesh and I cannot scroll down or anything. The five-way navigation button is unresponsive.

I am then forced to go back to the main Palm screen and start over. This is occurring on a number of Treos in my company (but not mine, thankfully).

Sprint support was useless on this.

Thanks,
    JJJ
    Global Posts
    7 Global Posts
    Hey JJJ

Same problem here. There is a bug in the City-Time application as well as the Prefs->Date&Time->TimeZone function.

It is a BUG that Handspring and now PalmOne is well aware of and they are just not bothered to fix it.

I have friend who works for Handspring. He was on a visit back to his parents and met me. He saw the error and wrote a quick-fix on the applications which solved the problem. His dad beamed me across the revised City-time application.

Unfortunately my Treo 600 died on me. Handspring replaced the instrument and I was stuck with the City-Time / Time Zone bug.

I wonder if any solution has been found ?

Regards