1.    #1  
    does anyone know of any GOOD proxy servers that work great with blazer?
    there was one thrown together using jetty that a user here named rsperko worked on. I've been running it for awhile - it resizes images, strips javascript and css, and basically speeds things up a bit. do a search for blazer proxy and I'm sure the original threads with links to the package will show up.
    Quote Originally Posted by biscoradio
    there was one thrown together using jetty that a user here named rsperko worked on. I've been running it for awhile - it resizes images, strips javascript and css, and basically speeds things up a bit. do a search for blazer proxy and I'm sure the original threads with links to the package will show up.

I am in search of a blazer proxy server as well. I had previously found the thread that talked about rsperko's proxy, but unfortunately the links do not work. Could you send me the package? I would very much appreciate it!
    Last edited by whidden; 07/21/2004 at 10:38 AM.
    I use privoxy!
    Ciao

Ettore
    Quote Originally Posted by Ettore
    I use privoxy!
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will have to try to set that up. Any opinion on how using it with blazer compares to other palm browsers using proxies?
    Global Posts
    866 Global Posts
    This is t-mobile's:

http://support.t-mobile.com/knowbase...c/tm21380.htm?

The info I got when I talked to Data Services is as follows:

Set your proxy server to 216.155.175.188 port 8080.
    Quote Originally Posted by whidden
    Thanks for the suggestion. Will have to try to set that up. Any opinion on how using it with blazer compares to other palm browsers using proxies?
    I like to have a proxy I can configure to get rid of particular banner on site (i.e. News) I read very often from the mobile.
    Ciao

Ettore