Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by johnski1969
    matti, post your encode settings..did u use the ones I recommended, if not try them. either bad encode, file, or you don't have enough buffer set, or free mem on treo. also, u may have an app burning up mem (alarms, email checker etc).
    johnski: you mean i should chose xvid mpeg4 codec instead of divx 5.2.0 codec? the other setting i just took from pdf-file with the long version. i will try to increase my buffer but here are no apps such as alarms etc. eating mem on my treo,
    thanks,
    matti
    matti, get the xvid codecs from doom9 website & install. 1st decrypt dvd then use xvid codecs in flaskmpeg when converting the vob files to an avi (there is a manual on how to do this) then use pocketdivxencoder choosing xvid with the settings I posted in this thread.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    Thanks for taking the time and trouble to create the guide.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
    Global Posts
    215 Global Posts
    HELP! I am using the method listed in the first post to convert real movies I own on DVD. I have gone over this process about 4 times, so I am quite comfortable with the process. I have tried a few different settings but when I try to play the file on my Treo, I get a few second then it stops and locks up my treo.
    If you are using the process listed in the PDF in the first post, can you tell me EXACTLY what you are choosing for the different processes? If you had to download anything, can you tell me where the www site is.
    Please do not recommend another method here. I have read those threads and I am still testing those as well.
    PLEASE HELP.
    Darlene

Save a life, spay or neuter your pet.
  5.    #85  
    I am sure this guide will work for the 650 as well ... just modify the settings for the higher resolution (320 x 240) ...

Also .. there is a an updated mmplayer available to use as well as an updated pocket-dvd program if you choose to use the easier method.

www.mmplayer.com Version 2.14
    Pocket-DVD Version 3.1
    To sync audio "on the fly" in MMplayer:

1. press the red phone button on your treo. You will see "AV" or "AV sync" I can't remember.

2. Push up/down on the 4 way button until the audio matches with the video.

3. enjoy
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345