1.    #1  
    and also, how many pic's can you have attached to contacts?
    Hit Phone Then up and you willl have all your speed dial.
    Then click on an empty on and you will have option for picture caller ID then cilck more and you can make personal ringers for each person.
    Granth -

You might check the user guide for details like this: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/ha...0sprint_UG.pdf
    Quote Originally Posted by granth
    and also, how many pic's can you have attached to contacts?
    With lightwav you can assign wav, (mp3/ogg/wma requires pocketTunes) as ringtone or assign to anyone in your contact. Plus you can use any jpg, gif, gif animation or Live! recorder video as picture or video callerID.

with the Phone app you have max. of 50 custom callerIDs.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    I used the lightwave and takes a bit of setting up but works great!!! Especially with a sound recorder..

I have got most people on my list to record a little something so thay when they ring it plays their voice.... Full on cooooolness!!! Especially when my g/f's message is filthy
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by Indicator
    Granth -

You might check the user guide for details like this: http://www.palmone.com/us/support/ha...0sprint_UG.pdf
    so ANYWAY...the answer is no. you can only have seperate ringtones for 50 of your contacts, not for every one. i've looked for a ringtone manager for a while and unless you want to go with something that doesn't play ringtones your SOL!
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    Quote Originally Posted by randyg
    so ANYWAY...the answer is no. you can only have seperate ringtones for 50 of your contacts, not for every one. i've looked for a ringtone manager for a while and unless you want to go with something that doesn't play ringtones your SOL!
    didnt you read my post? with lightwav you can have unlimited number of custom ringtones and picture callerID. NO limit.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Global Posts
    459 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by smiley88
    didnt you read my post? with lightwav you can have unlimited number of custom ringtones and picture callerID. NO limit.
    didn't you read MY post? lightwav only plays mp3's etc...NOT RINGTONES! that was the initial question, regarding ringtones, not mp3s. not everyone wants a buggy program handling the ringing of the phone.
    a dirty mind is a terrible thing to waste
    I second that. I prefer to use the midi ringtones as apose to using mp3's as a ringer. I'd pay $20.00 for it.