1.    #1  
    ** Treo 600 ** AT&T Wireless **
    For some reason, I'm having all sorts of trouble sending attachments.

Goodlink just doesn't support sending NEW attachments. They will allow you to recieve & forward, but not create NEW and send.

I've setup Inbox To Go Wireless, but for some reason, all the messages I send go into a black hole. (It states send successfully) very very strange, and I've tried all sorts of different e-mail accounts. (work, yahoo, hotmail, msn,) checked junk folders, etc etc... no luck

Using the basic inbox application, I've setup an inbox with a POP3 earthlink account I have. The messages & attachments get sent. But on the other side they always come out as .txt files with garabge. I've tried all sorts of combos, sending from the memory, from the SD card, Doc's to go native format, their format, always these junk .txt files.

Any ideas? suggestions? I'm all ears... I cannot believe it's this hard to just get this device to SEND NEW attachments. I really don't care about anything else. Just sending NEWly created attachments from your Treo to an outside e-mail.
    Have you tried Snapper Mail?
  3.    #3  
    I'm trying Snapper Mail right now, but it appears to be a bit overkill for what want.

ALL I'm looking for is the ablity to send NEWly created attachments from the Treo via e-mail. (native word & sometimes excel)

Is this possible?
    Quote Originally Posted by Treo600Spence
    I'm trying Snapper Mail right now, but it appears to be a bit overkill for what want.

ALL I'm looking for is the ablity to send NEWly created attachments from the Treo via e-mail. (native word & sometimes excel)

Is this possible?
    You might want to try SendIt from toysoft.com.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    You might try a total uninstall & reinstall on InBox. (call them or e-mail for instructions) This program worked for me for one year then I had one problem which resulted in the above solution. Works great now.
    LOL
    iPhone 4S
    Former Treo & Storm Owner
    Cigar Lover
    Snapper Mail may be over kill in some aspects, but it does handle the sending of attachments very well. Also, as mentioned above, Toysoft, www.toysoft.ca, has a file that does what you are probably wanting. The link is: http://www.toysoft.ca/sendit.html and it supports Snapper Mail. I have not had a file that I have not been able to send with SnapperMail by itself, though frankly, I have not tried any other than a few jpg's and smaller apps.

Ben
    I use InboxToGo by hotsync since my provider data service sucks. It seem to work with word and excel to me, to tell the truth I haven't tryed lately but it happened to work. I changed my POP3 account and I'm not sure now. I'll experiment on it tomorrow and tell you how it went. No my problem, I would like to post to my textamerica moblog using the treo pictures in .jpg format and hotsyncing them with I2Go, but it only handles picstogo format as attachments, it's there any workaround to make I2G take other formats as attachs? or any other solution to send mail with photos attached at hotsync time??

FREEWARE would be great. Any help would be really appreciated.