Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Can it fit in the sync & charge cradle with the case on?
    I have this case, and have been using it for about 10 days. It has turned completely yellow! It lookes terrible. The treostore staff are sending me a new one. I thought it was dirty, so I took it off, and cleaned it, still no change. I am very careful about where I leave my treo, and I have never left it in the sun. Has anyone else had this happen?
    <c>Searching for happiness. 33 pdas later I find the GSM Treo 600. Now Ebayers love my pdas. I love my Treo...
    I've been using one of these cases for about a week and must admit I've had to revert back to my old (crappy) case. I just cannot get the hang of the covered keys - one of the best things about the Treo (IMHO) is the keyboard, and this case just ruins the whole 'feel' of it. A shame as I really thought I'd get on with it. My search for a case (that's available in the UK, so many of the interesting ones aren't) goes on...
    In some countries, this kind of case is indeed referred as condom case.

Quote Originally Posted by Treominator
    I think it looks like it is wrapped in a condom
    <br>
    "What counts most in creating a successful team is not how compatible its players are, but how they deal with incompatibility." - Sports Illustrated
    Bought this case as well, I immediately went online and ordered the another case within a day (Sena this time). The case makes typing a lot slower for me, so much so that it becomes unbearable as I've gotten quite fast on the naked keyboard. I tried "modifying" the case by slicing the keyboard part open but it ended up looking unprofessional.

I have one of these types of cases for my Dell DJ MP3 player and loved it. But I should have realized that a case like this works for an MP3 player because button presses are not a major activity of the device. All in all, a disappointment.

I was looking for an open faced sort of case, the Vaja Ivolution is way to expensive for what it is, so I ended up buying a Sena case. I had a Sena on my last PocketPC and it did me good.
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234