1.    #1  
    Does anyone know when they will be taking preorderes on these?
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    I think I have read all of the posts on the Ace and don't believe anyone has or has made public this info.
    I asked a rep at a Sprint store about the possibility of a pre-order and he told me that since it hasn't been announced yet, it wouldn't be possible and even if it there was a release date, they still wouldn't take pre-orders as a matter of policy as these products often get delayed. (the manager at the store did seem to feel it was a real product thought)

They suggested calling telesales on the day its released. The store manager predicted that their expected initial allocation would be about 6 and probably (with more trickeling in the following weeks) Best Buy would get their units a few days before the Sprint stores do.
    Technically we authorized resellers can't take pre-orders for "non-existant" products, such as the new Treo which is just a "rumor", without risking the loss of our authorized reseller agreement.

We can't even mention anything about about products that are only "rumors. But as soon as something "official" that is considered"public" I'm sure it will be posted here as well as at www.treo600world.com

Larry
  5.    #5  
    cool, ive never heard of treo600world. Nice site
    DealScanner
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Oh yeah? Well come visit treo610world.com we are better!
    Lar - you might want to check your pricing on the front page of the site, since you have the 1GB Sd card listed at the low low price of $176.95:

(I pasted this from the site)

Sandisk 1GB SD Card
    Only $176.95

(but then once you click the link for the card, it takes you to the right price of $299)
  9.    #9  
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    Oh yeah? Well come visit treo610world.com we are better!
    LOL
    DealScanner