1.    #1  
    I have no experience with PocketTunes Shoutcast.. does anyone know if there is a way to listen to Air America? some stations carrying it are:

XM Satellite Radio - ch. 167

Sirius Satellite Radio - ch. 125

East

Chapel Hill, NC - WCHL 1360 AM

Key West, FL - WKIZ 1500 AM

New York City - WLIB 1190 AM

Plattsburgh/Burlington - WTWK 1070 AM

Portland, ME - WMTW 870 AM

West Palm Beach, FL - WJNO 1290 AM
    Sorry, Air America not available on shoutcast.
    The Toad
    Air America is most certainly available on Shoutcast, it has been since day one.
    WKIZ in Key West...
    The Toad is upstaged by the Dog, Sorry!
    The Toad
    You may also get to Airamerica with Real:

http://www.real.com/realmobile/palmone.html
    What kind of broadcast is Air America? Talk radio? Rock?
  7.    #7  
    Quote Originally Posted by Llynx
    What kind of broadcast is Air America? Talk radio? Rock?
    It is LIBERAL talk radio. Kind of the opposite of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly.

(Please note, everyone.. I did in no way attack or disparage the conservative talk hosts. even tho it took great effort to restrain myself. Please do not turn this thread into any sort of political debate or attack. I am only trying to find a source of this programming on my Treo. Thanks!!!)
    Global Posts
    907 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by nudist
    It is LIBERAL talk radio. Kind of the opposite of Rush Limbaugh and Bill O'Reilly.

(Please note, everyone.. I did in no way attack or disparage the conservative talk hosts. even tho it took great effort to restrain myself. Please do not turn this thread into any sort of political debate or attack. I am only trying to find a source of this programming on my Treo. Thanks!!!)
    Nice job on the disclaimer.
    Is Rush Limbaugh and O'Riely available on Shoutcast?
    You can also Podcast Air America (apparently, I haven't tried it). http://www.ipodder.org/directory/4/p...ories/politics
    Global Posts
    417 Global Posts
    The real player download for the palm states it does *not* support streaming. Just wanted to check that even using PT deluxe, real player does not stream, or does it?! Are you actually getting Air America using just real player on the treo?

The shoutcast link to WKIZ works fine, but they seem to only transmit Air America at certain times. Other times it's all music, etc....