1.    #1  
    Hi ~ Any1 know If I can add .wav files to my Treo (SD Card) and use them as Ringtones?
    Lightwav allows for this.

HTH,
    Joe
    Yes, I use WAV files as my ringtones. I cut it down to about 25 seconds, which is about how long the phone rings before it goes to voicemail.
    To clarify here for ozbob, no the Treo 600 does not natively allow wave files as ringtones. It only natively support midi ringtones. However a few third party apps do such as Lightwav (the one I use) and CallShield (I think that's the name).
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Hi -

I'm interested in trying lightwav - but don't know how to bring WAV files onto my SD card. How would I do this, as I have a lot of WAV files on my PC?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks -
    Larry Z.
    Card Export II and Palm File Browser all SD card data transfer, the latter being FREE
    If you have Lightwav or Pocket Tunes installed you should also be able to drag a wave file into the install files area for hotsyncing to the SD card. Slow but it works and free. Note that for the Treo a wave file must be uncompressed and in PCM format.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680
    Quote Originally Posted by LZMutant
    Hi -

I'm interested in trying lightwav - but don't know how to bring WAV files onto my SD card. How would I do this, as I have a lot of WAV files on my PC?

Any help would be appreciated!

Thanks -
    Larry Z.
    To hotsync wav or mp3 files to the Treo first you need an sd/mmc card. the simplest is to open InstallTools app from the Start->Programs->Palm desktop menu. You then drag and drop the wav or mp3 sound onto the InstallTools window. the files will be listed in the window with the "sd card" in the Destination column. all you do is hotsync.

now install lightwav and tap on the refresh button to update lwav sound db. enable lwav in the general prefs, set your default ringtone in the Treo tab and you all set. that is the basic. for advance you can set individual or group ringtones, picture and video callerID and more....
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Will do - thanks for the tips, folks!
    Larry Z.