1.    #1  
    I don't know if this has been posted earlier, but yesterday I found out that 99 cents stores carry a USB Sync Charger For Handspring "Treo" Series Handlhelds (Belkin brand) with a USB cigarette lighter adapter that converts the cable for use in the vehicle for 99 cents. Originally, it was for the earlier version of Treos but I bended the top metal piece of the cable connector that fits into my Treo 600 and it worked perfectly as a USB/Vehicle Power Charger. The cable has no sync button switch so I haven't been able to use it as a Sync cable. I'm only using it as a Charger, a $29.99 value.

The model is F8R3300.

Enjoy!
    use the hotsync app on the handheld to sync
    visor deluxe->clie n760->treo 300->treo 600->treo 650 -> treo 700p -> treo 755p
    Quote Originally Posted by runner
    I don't know if this has been posted earlier, but yesterday I found out that 99 cents stores carry a USB Sync Charger For Handspring "Treo" Series Handlhelds (Belkin brand) with a USB cigarette lighter adapter that converts the cable for use in the vehicle for 99 cents. Originally, it was for the earlier version of Treos but I bended the top metal piece of the cable connector that fits into my Treo 600 and it worked perfectly as a USB/Vehicle Power Charger. The cable has no sync button switch so I haven't been able to use it as a Sync cable. I'm only using it as a Charger, a $29.99 value.

The model is F8R3300.

Enjoy!

Are there any reliability issues with these 99c cables? I thought some people had mentioned that they lock up their Treos or force them to do resets.
    I am going to check it out.
    DealScanner - <- best deal site on the web
    DealScanner
    Global Posts
    883 Global Posts
    I have been using this cable for almost 6 months, I don't use it daily, maybe only a couple times a month. I have used it to charge my treo from my car and from my laptop without any hard resets or any need to bend anything.

It syncs just fine using the software button to sync. It worked so well I ended up buying a couple of them so I could keep an extra car charger in my girlfriends car.
  6.    #6  
    I've been using it for a couple of days now, and so far so good. You can even use it as a sync cable by, as mrgarza and ink883 pointed out, using the hotsync app on your device, a $24.99 + $29.99 = $54.98 value for just 99 cents.

The charger looks like the one in the palmone site, with the red led, and the CE logo on it.

I am sure if you push hard enough when pluging the cable to the treo600 you don't need to bend anything, but since I didn't want to force it and seeing that the treo600 connector at the bottom is not completely flat/straight, I bent the top metal piece of the cable connector with my fingers just a little bit to make the gap bigger (no need to use any tool other than your fingers).