1.    #1  
    I just purchased callfilter. When I tried calling my phone it would ring on the phone I dialed from while my Treo had not started playing the MP3. When it did start playing the MP3 it was only for a very brief period of time. Why ? and How do I correct this?
    Try a different MP3
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...
    Quote Originally Posted by pixhershko
    did you all came across a problem using callfilter where the t600 stopped getting calls? I did and when I read the text on it said t600 has a bug that would at times would prevent the phone from ringing... had to delet my callfilter...
    The note in the readme was a reference to an issue that was extensively discussed on TreoCentral regarding the Treo that had absolutely nothing to do will CallFilter. Sorry about the confusion in the readme. I noticed that you posted this same message in SEVEN other threads also, so I just picked one called, "OMG..Callfilter.." and put more details there.
    Last edited by VWare; 09/09/2004 at 01:33 AM.
    Also make sure that Pocket-Tunes is set to "repeat." Ben