1.    #1  
    I am on Treo 600 #3. The latest problem is when I access the web it just says "sending" and never "receives" any information. I have called Sprint they say they will write up a ticket. Any one else have this problem?

Thanks.
    Greg
    I recall having this problem. I know it wasnt serious enough to have the Treo exchanged for another one. It had something to do with the some network settings. It got resolved with the help of Tier 2 tech supposrt that happened to know what he was talking about.
    ~ ScandaLous ~
    You either have a lousy connection, or the web page is incorrect, what error do you get ?
    i had this problem as well. i called sprint tech support and they gave me some sort of code to do on my phone. dont remember the code or how i entered it but i do remember the problem i had.
    Wine and swine. That's what I love!
    My MoBlog
    Quote Originally Posted by shanice
    i had this problem as well. i called sprint tech support and they gave me some sort of code to do on my phone. dont remember the code or how i entered it but i do remember the problem i had.
    To reselect your default tower area ?
    This happens to me sometimes. I do a warm boot and for whatever reason it corrects the problem.
    Sprint services has been great for me since Dec 2003. Just replaced my Treo 600 when it just died (in warranty) even though I had replacement insurance. What area are you in, how long have you use this and why are you on #3?
  8.    #8  
    I woke up this morning and it is working fine.......The first phone the earpiece did not function after 2 weeks. could only hear caller with speaker phone. Next phone the vibrate quit working. Thanks for all the help.
    Greg
    Is this during the web connection via PDANet or tethered?
    "I have to return some videotapes."