Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Quote Originally Posted by ThirdType
    Are you sure you actually tried 2.10? When I installed 2.10 it did NOT overwrite 1.80. It allows you to have both installed at the same time, probably because it requires an upgraded registration code. It took me a moment to realize that I was looking at an old version.
    You're correct. Jan from Resco emailed me the PRC to play with on October 8 and it is the 1.8. My above opinions are based on that version. Thanks for the heads-up and the apologies for the potentially misleading comments above. I will test and re-post as well.
    Well, I downloaded 2.1 and tried it with the mail app that comes with the treo. Resco would not accept my .tif fax - said only jpeg supported.

Now, is that a limitation of the demo?

I don't really want to pay for it to find out. If it is, they should say so up front or include the capability in the trial.
    "Everyday is a Gift, A Blessing, An Opportunity!" - GM

Phone history: Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo Centro, Pixi, Centro again, 800w, Treo 755p, Palm Pre
    has anyone tried this ?resco 2.1 with efax?
    i too would like to see my e faxex (as well as enlarge or manipulate them)
    i have downloaded an e fax get ia tif attachment but only get a useless resolution first page of three.

any help would be appreciated
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12