1.    #1  
    For a while there had been talk of a version 1.2 to be released. Anyone know when?
    There is an active callfilter thread in the utilities forum. Perhaps they would be in the know if you posed the question there.
    Okay, I start my new job in 2 weeks where I will be needing to use either CallFilter or CallShield. Right now, CallShield has a few things that make it more useful to me, but CallFilter keeps promising some GREAT new features. However, without any info as to what these features are and when it will be released, I will be forced to purchase CallShield. ANYONE care to release this longwinded TOP SECRET info and prevent me from buying CallFilter's competitor?
    Personally, go with CallShield for now. We are all waiting to see 'the big release' that CallFilter has been saying for months now with no details . Even if it does 'blow away the other apps', the likelyhood that it will be released within the next month is pretty slim IMO. Worst case is that it costed you 20 bucks and you can flip flop between the two products as they both fight to be the 'killer app'.
    Global Posts
    320 Global Posts
    It may be ready for Treo Ace in 2005
    Quote Originally Posted by wcarlson40
    Okay, I start my new job in 2 weeks where I will be needing to use either CallFilter or CallShield. Right now, CallShield has a few things that make it more useful to me, but CallFilter keeps promising some GREAT new features. However, without any info as to what these features are and when it will be released, I will be forced to purchase CallShield. ANYONE care to release this longwinded TOP SECRET info and prevent me from buying CallFilter's competitor?

I know...I feel the same way!

http://mytreo.net/cgi-bin/yabb/YaBB....num=1091771116

Hopefully it's just a matter of a couple of more days. One of the beta testers responded with a PM and said he thought Wednesday would be the day. He said there was as much additional creativity in the new version as in the original and to wait.

I HATE THE WAITING ! ! ! ! !