1.    #1  
    Does anyone know where I can find an app that will allow me to read rtf attachments directly on my treo?

Documents to go doesn't open them. I hear that wordsmith uses rtf internally, but I can't seem to get the mail program to load the attachment into wordsmith

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions
  3.    #3  
    I have wordsmith but I can't seem to get snappermail or HS mail to give me wordsmith as an option to open the document. Looking more closely, it appears that the document is misreporting it's MIME type as application/msword instead of application/rtf. Is there any way to work around that?
    Quote Originally Posted by ewokninja
    I have wordsmith but I can't seem to get snappermail or HS mail to give me wordsmith as an option to open the document. Looking more closely, it appears that the document is misreporting it's MIME type as application/msword instead of application/rtf. Is there any way to work around that?

It sounds like you might need to use a file extension manager to set wordsmith as the default app for rtf file types. Checkout Mediamanager from toysoft or Receiveit for this...

Current device: Palm Pre
    Device graveyard: Palm Vx, Cassiopeia E100, LG Phenom HPC, Palm M515, Treo 300, Treo 600, Treo 650, Treo 700p, Axim X50v, Treo 800w

Please don't PM me about my avatar. For more info go here.

Restore your Pre to factory settings using webos doctor and follow these instructions