Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345
    Quote Originally Posted by DrDoom
    will have saved enough mad money to keep my wife from screaming too much. "...but Honey, I would have just blown this at Hooters/ On Comics/ etc., etc!
    LOL
    Global Posts
    745 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by KRamsauer
    $400-$500 *is* the upgrade price, if they keep things consistent with the last round. $600-$700 is the standard one. Don't know too many people who will stomach that.
    You know you can get $ 600 for your 600 now on ebay, and then pick up the 610 for free in two months.

Why do the upgrade path?
    maybe because people still love their treo 600 (and maybe that the 610 is still a bit of a rumor)
    Can't see the new picture all of you are talking about.

Please can someone post it here or attach it?

Great thanks

Miguel
    Global Posts
    63 Global Posts
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss
    You know you can get $ 600 for your 600 now on ebay, and then pick up the 610 for free in two months.

Why do the upgrade path?
    How is it free if you are still paying the $600 for one of the two?
    Quote Originally Posted by mgauss

Why do the upgrade path?
    Uhh..... If you sell your treo "now" and then "pick up" a free treo in two months (??? What is this? It won't be available for 4 months, I reckon, and even then, I think they are going to charge for it, no?), you still don't have a phone for two months. I already pay $60 a month for phone access, what makes you think I don't need it?
    Here is a link to the picture...

personally... I LOVE IT!

Treo ACE
    Thans WeeBitObsessed but I still can't see it.

Can you?

If possible, could you attach the image (not the link).

Great thanks for all your help
    Global Posts
    277 Global Posts
    I can see it.
    can't post images, T|C rules
    La Vie En Diaspora: Enfin, une émission qui raconte votre vie aux Etats-Unis

Treo 600 in December '03, Treo 650 in February '05, HTC TyTN Pro in August '06, and back to Treo 750 in January '07, find me at MyTreo.net

About me: story of the 100thMonkey
    Quote Originally Posted by TeamBilly
    Yeah, and people in hell want icewater. Much as it will kill me to part with another $450-500, I'll probably do it anyway. Sprint knows this. What will be quite interesting will be to see the glut of T600s that hit Ebay as we try and upgrade ourselves.

Sprint...are you listening? Give us a trade in credit, maybe $100 or so, and then keep the T600s as repair/replacement units, or work a deal with PalmOne to refurb them as T660s and make your money on the unit...twice.
    Dear Loyal Sprint Treo 600 Customer:

After careful consideration, and a lot reading on TreoCentral, we have decided to give all existing owners of the Treo 600 a new Treo 700, free of charge. In the next several days you will receive your new Treo 700 via FedEX overnight express. Please send us your old Treo 600 in the enclosed pre-paid shipping package, as we will be recycling these units in an effort to save the environment. Along with your new Treo 700, you will also receive a DVD-ROM packed with every thrid-party PalmOS application ever written. But wait, there's more. You will also receive, at no additional charge, the amazing Ginsu knife...

To see the complete specifications of the new Treo 700, go to www.whyisnteverythingfree.com
    I hear Castro gives out free Treos in Cuba !!!
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345