1.    #1  
    I got my Treo 600 4 days ago and so far am happy with it. It's a Sprint PCS phone and I did the 1.20 updater 3 days ago. I have noticed that when I go from "wireless on" to "wireless off," sometimes it transitions quickly, and sometimes it transitions very slowly. Has anyone else experienced this, and does anyone know what is causing the issue? It isn't consistent. At first, I thought it was freezing or locking up so I applied a soft reset, but after waiting a while, it seems to finally go to "power off" it I wait long enough. It doesn't do it every time, but it does it every few times. I haven't noticed that being in an area with a weak signal or a strong signal affects whether it does this. It doesn't seem like it should be doing it, but I just got it so maybe it's normal. Anyway, any help would be appreciated. I haven't found any information about this problem, and when I called Sprint, the technician said he hadn't heard of that issue.
    there was another thread about this.. i think its a (counter)feature of the 1.2 update