Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    What happend to the creators of these two great apps? Last I remember the creator of "profiles" had his Treo stolen, and the creator of "profiler" got married??? I was really looking forward to the updates they were both planning before the board crashed!

oh well........
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    Give Profeo a try. It's a nice app, and Natcho continues to improve on it.
    Nah. After trying all these equilvalents, my vote is for Profiles. It is sad that the development of this program had stopped
    I was just thinking the same thing. I had high hopes for Profiler and the ability to schedule profiles. Thatís the one thing that my treo has been missing since day one.
    I agree that for me Profiles is best. I don't really care about scheduling but I need the ability to quickly switch between different sets. It's great that Profiles is free, but I'd gladly pay for it if it was under development. A profile capability is really something that need to be standard in a smartphone.
    Main Phone: Treo 270/600/650/700w/700p/750v/Motorola Q/iPhone
    Tried but sold: Motorola Q/Nokia E61/700wx/HTC TyTN/Treo 680