1.    #1  
    This is annoying. When I'm on a call and I receive an SMS/notification, the phone makes the alert tone and the caller can hear it. Usually on regular cell phones, the alert tone is not heard by the other party. Is there a fix for this or do I have to switch to silent mode when I'm on a call?
    They can hear vibrate mode also. Maybe a way to disable vibrate and sound notification and just put a pop-up on screen?
    Global Posts
    611 Global Posts
    Sounds like a developer needs to code a simple program that will set all sound/vibrate modes to "off" while on a call, and then return the settings to normal.

Any takers????
    "When Palm announced today that its new smartphone would run an operating system from Microsoft, it was the equivalent of Coca-Cola agreeing to fill its bottles with Pepsi." ~David M. Ewalt, Forbes Magazine
    ----------------------------------------------------
    My Phone history.....
    sounds like this could be a very good app hope someone does make it
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Quote Originally Posted by treolady
    This is annoying. When I'm on a call and I receive an SMS/notification, the phone makes the alert tone and the caller can hear it. Usually on regular cell phones, the alert tone is not heard by the other party. Is there a fix for this or do I have to switch to silent mode when I'm on a call?
    I agree - it is annoying for not only you, but the person you are speaking to. Also the fact that you then have to acknowledge the SMS/Alert before you are able to hang up the call. Makes it more difficult for me to hang up on someone in disgust or anger!!
  6.    #6  
    Quote Originally Posted by Slick50
    Makes it more difficult for me to hang up on someone in disgust or anger!!
    that's what flip phones are for! lol