Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
  1. djc
    only problem with the pickem program is one cant delete pics, or I am just too smart to find it
    Quote Originally Posted by djc
    only problem with the pickem program is one cant delete pics, or I am just too smart to find it
    actually i couldnt delete pics from within pickem either, but you can go into the treo`s native pictures application and delete them from there.

hit phone, right click to pics, and delete pics from here.
    nice programs, pickem and cameratest.

now this is software development baby!
  4. djc
    I do the same thing.. go into the native app and delete the pics.. but if pickem is a replacement, it should have that functionality..
    the developer of this pickem software abandoned it for what reason knowbody knows but if he sees this reply dude you missed out on a lot of money and just wishing you well hope you develope someting else but nexttime get a good contract with a software distributor.
    anyone get pink pictures now after installing cameratest?
    Pickem is awesome!

Quote Originally Posted by ERicJ
    From this post.

ERicJ
    Global Posts
    623 Global Posts
    I wish the pickem developer would rise from the dead and finish what he/she started. i never got it workin so i cna send pix thru Pickem
    I downloaded Cameratest and did the changes suggested but when i look at my screen all it shows is red,blue and green squares. If i hit "capture" it will take a good pic but i can't see what i am shooting at. What do i need to do to preview the shot before i take it? Thanks.
    wahili,

I did the same thing (with the squares).
    Then I figured out all you have to do is get out of the program and use your camera thru the normal way you did b4 the add-on.

I think it is the right directional arrow when in the phone dialer screen??
    You get the idea.

That add-on is ONLY to make mods, not to actually take the pic.
    Hope this helps ")

ROB
    ~~~~
    OOOPPSSSSS !!!
    that reply was for three2own, not wahili!!
    SORRY
    Thanks. Got the email so i knew who it was to. Thanks again.
    Quote Originally Posted by three2own
    I downloaded Cameratest and did the changes suggested but when i look at my screen all it shows is red,blue and green squares. If i hit "capture" it will take a good pic but i can't see what i am shooting at. What do i need to do to preview the shot before i take it? Thanks.
    I get the same. Is it supposed to be like this?
    Quote Originally Posted by treobk214
    anyone get pink pictures now after installing cameratest?
    Me. But i think that it is not from Cameratest, because I didn't change any setting. I think that it is Pickem. I had to leave take pictures with Pickem and to return to the original(Camera). Excelents pics with Qset to 90.
    Pickem is indeed a nice little ap. I just figured out how to use 'z' to zoom.

Any other tricks with this little program? Anyone have a 'readme' with some details? Does the smiley do anything other than take a picture?
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12