1.    #1  
    Hi folks,

Any idea what the heck this is? It came through SMS and I have since received two others that are similar:

//SVAgIBMQBAAFtojxCJg4WA1bh8GuHpmhAMXgDXrm0/9hU2IgKNTgnybo8qdQjWLlgRCcp5XOfGQDK7Uug5XnPfCBZ7NI2G/c8=//VS

Any help appreciated.

Thanks,
    Andy
    is it one of those network message thingies that they send out
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    actually it's related to BizConn. I think if you search on svg you'll find the posts
    "There has always been a tension in conservatism between those who favor more liberty and those who want more morality. But what's indisputable is that Bush's 'compassionate conservatism' is a move toward the latter - the use of the government to impose and subsidize certain morals over others. He is fusing big government liberalism with religious right moralism. It's the nanny-state with more cash." -- www.AndrewSullivan.com
    yep - that's one of the 'hidden' notification messages that Sprint's Business Connection service sends. If you're actively running the BC software on your Treo, you won't see those messages, but if you've deleted the palm client, and are still running the PC app, those messages get sent to your phone, and they come in as SMSs. I'd delete the PC client app if I were you - they'll go away then.
    Just remember to cancel the service, if you're paying for it. otherwise, that's $5.00 a month that you're wasting.