Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    For serious amateur astronomers, Pleiadatlas (http://astro.isi.edu/pleiadatlas/) is superb. It contains a huge number of stars, all the NGC and IC catalog entries, as well as several hundred other objects and of course, the planets. It lets you set location, and allows a number of levels of zoom in the sky charts.It has a night vision mode and runs off the SD card.
    It is donationware, but works just fine without registration if you don't want to pay.
    Shneor
    Pre 3 on T-Mobile, 32gb Touchpad
    Quote Originally Posted by leadtrumpetdave
    I am using ver 1.22
    Dudes! The latest Mapopolis version is 1.35 and there is also a 1.39 beta. They all work great on the Treo.
    Quote Originally Posted by vflopez
    Dudes! The latest Mapopolis version is 1.35 and there is also a 1.39 beta. They all work great on the Treo.
    Thanks, I'm getting it now!
    What use is Mapopilis if you don't have maps?
    AIM (the real free one from UK)
    DiddleBug (comes free with SnapperMail - allows me to scribble little notes/pictures that I can email)
    PalmPrices (check online prices on Pricegrabber or Amazon from any store while shopping...pretty cool! I think this is in beta so you have to get it at www.palmprices.com)
    Rally 1000 (that old Mille Borne french card racing game)
    PalmVNC (allows me to log into my home computer from my Treo and get files and stuff)
    Oh, yeah, and Rick Whitt's Directory Assistant as a front end to MapQuest and yellow/white pages (you have to get this from his site -- look for rlwhitt in Google).
    Last edited by DougKoz; 07/01/2004 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Added Directory Assistant to the list.
    Quote Originally Posted by scandalex
    Fell out my chair! I can A-L-W-A-Y-S count on JJ for a great laugh. Gyrllll, you never fail me!...b'lieve dat!!

On a side note......Personally I think her lips are gorgeous.
    thank u
    ..I can A-L-W-A-Y-S count on JJ for a great laugh... Gyrllll, you never fail
    Are you referring to JimmyJames or JoJo 78 ?
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    cool...

Can you give me a link to PacDude?
    Is is true freeware?
    Is it a limited trial version?

Thanks in advance.

Mooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
    Yeah...you can find it here:

http://www.jezleeonline.com/pacdudeforpalmos5.htm
    my favs are
    - Filez
    - LookAtMe (wonderful alarm)
    - pTunes
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    wut up ivyrose? i didnt know you had a treo 600
    Sure do rjmoose. It's been 8 or 9 months now ... a record!
    Truth is good, knowledge is power and it's the second mouse who gets the cheese
    Quote Originally Posted by blackvette
    Not Shareware or timebombed... Really FREE!

So far I have

AIM (the real one from the UK site)
    Do you have the link to this please?
    AOL keyword:AIM for the mobile AIM
    Nokia 3210 > Nokia 3310 >Palm Vx > Palm M105 >Treo 180g and Nokia 8850 > Treo 270 > Treo 600 > Sony TH55 > Tapwave Zodiac 2 > Treo 650 GSM > Imate KJam > Treo 750v

Formerly Known As PRANKSTAR
    Fell out my chair! I can A-L-W-A-Y-S count on JJ for a great laugh. Gyrllll, you never fail me!...b'lieve dat!!

On a side note......Personally I think her lips are gorgeous.
    Hehehe...you know me girrl My pleasure
    I didn't see Soft Track listed there. Automatically reads what programs are installed, and allows you to enter registration codes, purchase date, purchase location, etc. Has come in very handy dozens of times for me.
    Global Posts
    217 Global Posts
    You might want to provide download links...
    SoftTrack 1.2 (not optimized for OS 5):
    http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...F=&prodID=3443

Doesn't read apps on SD card but you can get around it by installing to main mem and opening softtrack. Then move to card. App shows up as deleted but you can still store reg codes, etc. By Bozidar Benc. Not to be confused with app byPDAsoftnet.

TrackerDog:

http://palmgear.com/index.cfm?fuseac...=&prodID=51492

Does read SD card. And when you hotsync, shows you what apps have updates. Not as easy to use for storing reg. code, purchase info, etc.
    Quote Originally Posted by rjmoose
    Are you referring to JimmyJames or JoJo 78 ?
    If you look back you would see that she quoted me...moreover, she said gyrll...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't JimmyJames a guy?

Hahahaha...just sharing some insight

Peace yall!
    Quote Originally Posted by JoJo_78
    If you look back you would see that she quoted me...moreover, she said gyrll...correct me if I'm wrong, but isn't JimmyJames a guy?

Hahahaha...just sharing some insight

Peace yall!

It was sarcasm. Observe the eye wink. Insight right back at you.
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Reeaallyyy
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12