1.    #1  
    My treos led is wont stop blinking fast. I don't know why it is doing this , but it is making me nervous. Help me slow it down please.

Thanks,
    L
    check out butler, it helps you turn the dang thing off
  3.    #3  
    thanks. I will. I just wanted to make sure that the blinking light wasn't a warning of a malfunctioning phone.
    It's better to understand why it's going fast rather than turning it off completely. I use Chatter and it has an option to make it blink fast after receiving a message that I didn't acknowledge. Is it possible that's what's going on in your case?
    Fast red without any extra software means your battery is low.
    check your voice mail and clear them out that should work for the fast blinking green light.
    why does my green light flash in the first place? all the time!
    It's a status light. The flashing lets you know you are in a cellular coverage area.
    I disagree. My led blinks green once a second and suddenly it begins to blink four times a second. With Ledoff program I can stop the led. Marking option by option I have discovered the fast blinkings appear to be in relation with a Datebook alarm, but I haven't see any alarm programmed when the fast blinking began.
    hmm outta nowhere my led start fast flashing green today.... no waiting messages or alarms or anything I could find... odd... soft reset cured it.
    I notice mine starts blinking fast green whenever the alarm goes off. There's no outstanding alerts, messages, sms, etc. Reset fixes it but this shouldn't happen to start with. Is this a defect? I would hate buy another sw to fix a defect.
    Last edited by sklim1; 03/03/2005 at 04:37 PM.
    Just in case anyone surfs over here like I did looking for a solution to the suddenly fast-blinking green LED problem, I figured out that Chatter was the source. Cleared all the check boxes in Pref\Preferences\Notifications and all was calm.
    here's a nice little free program that lets you set when you want your LED to blink- if at all! I got my treo set to blink ONLY if I lose signal. There's a dozen more options on this app.

http://www.mytreo.net/downloads/details-241.html?LEDOff
    ......... )oe ............
    Black&White Sidekick,
    Color Sidekick,
    Sidekick 2,
    *Treo 600* AND NEVER LOOKED BACK!!
    Do we have any link as such to get full information about this light flashing.
    Global Posts
    81 Global Posts
    Use this link to get meaning of the different LED combinations.
    http://kb.palmone.com/SRVS/CGI-BIN/WEBCGI.EXE?New,kb=PalmSupportKB,CASE=obj(29251),ts=Palm_External2001

Rich
    Quote Originally Posted by fearless613
    Just in case anyone surfs over here like I did looking for a solution to the suddenly fast-blinking green LED problem, I figured out that Chatter was the source. Cleared all the check boxes in Pref\Preferences\Notifications and all was calm.
    This solution doesnt work for everyone. I dont even use Chatter.
    ~ ScandaLous ~