1.    #1  
    You are no longer limited the just sending Camera or MIDI sound as attachment in Mail. With SendIt you can attach any file in ram and on the external card. You can also beam any file in ram and on the card.

SendIt can also replace the Launcher system Beam and Send functions.

SendIt is compatible with HS/Palm Mail, SMS, MMS, SnapperMail and Bluetooth.

for more details click here www.toysoft.ca
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca
    Ummmm, I think you can already do much of that with the "send" menu command from main screen (Home/House button). Am I missing something?
  3.    #3  
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalai Lama
    Ummmm, I think you can already do much of that with the "send" menu command from main screen (Home/House button). Am I missing something?
    Not really. Yes you can send applications but not databases or single files and you cant beam or send "protected" files. Also, have you tried sending files from the card to Mail? it doesnt work. it will crash your treo. plus it can only send in the Launcher folder and not anywhere on the card.

SendIt works fine and can send any file from anywhere.
    Want mp3/wav ringtones , Audio and Video recording for your Treo600/650? visit www.toysoft.ca